Thread: Silk Stocking

The owner of the Silk Stocking decided to spend a little money and spruce up the place....

Added an outside fountain, outside lighting, and paved the parking lot. Also there was someone there to open the door for you. New paint and lights inside, and new tablecloths.

The talent level was about the same as it always is, couple of the girls are great, the rest where average.

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ag2005 @ Mar 21 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The owner of the Silk Stocking decided to spend a little money and spruce up the place....

Added an outside fountain, outside lighting, and paved the parking lot. Also there was someone there to open the door for you. New paint and lights inside, and new tablecloths.

The talent level was about the same as it always is, couple of the girls are great, the rest where average.[/b]

So you are saying the nickname is no longer the "Dirty Stocking" ??

Well there is still the same old carpet and seats. I think they are trying to spruce up the place since you can not smoke there anymore. It was one of the last places in town you could still smoke.

Retired Administrator
    Is this in College Station please??

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Mar 22 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Is this in College Station please??[/b]

Yes south side towards Houston on Hwy 6 mile out. Sorry we should have mention the city.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 22 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yes south side towards Houston on Hwy 6 mile out. Sorry we should have mention the city.[/b]
    I was there a few weeks back. Once inside and saw the talent (or lack there of) I remembered why I told myself to never go back.

One beer and the waitress shorted me $5 in my change or maybe they automatically take their own tip. Anyways, I did not stay
    around for the second beer.

3 Hour round trip to H-town clubs is worth it. Nothing especial is going on here. the girls are average but Explicit and a brunette (Jessica I guess) are knockouts!

Still Looking Around

Gone and forgotten?

The 'dirty sock' has been shuttered for non-payment of taxes etc. etc. since summer of 2016. (my company was one of their suppliers)
    There appears to be some interest in the building, but my guess would be that exotic erotic entertainment is its past. The lesser Bryan/College Station microplex harbors a puritan streak, there were moves to shut Silk down many times...the remodel was rumored to be a way to fend off one of those attempts.
    I was invited to visit by the manager several times -while not a stripclub devoté, I do love naked women-- finally accepted just months before their demise...comped cover and a free drink(s), so why not?
    Small, a touch rough around the edges, but many very beautiful and talented dancers. An enjoyable experience overall--while my $1s & $5s held out...
    I do not know of any other establishments in the area, or attempts to open one.
    "If all the girls at this party were laid end-to-end...
    It wouldn't surprise me at all."
    -Dorothy Parker

Registered - not validated
    There was a place up Hwy 6 in Herne a few years back. I only went there once, but it burned down soon thereafter.