Thread: To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

Talking To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

For those of you who previously gave the correct answer of JULIE NEWMAR (and only YOU will understand this!), please PM me to talk more about how I can make you a winner!

Thanks for playing along and damn, isn't she breathtaking?

My ma took me to see this in the theater. Great movie. She sure is pretty. Congrats to the winners!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    There is only one "real Cat Woman" and she will forever be the "Cat Woman" in Batman.

This is a very fitting post to be in the "Bat Cave."
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    There is only one "real Cat Woman" and she will forever be the "Cat Woman" in Batman.

This is a very fitting post to be in the "Bat Cave."
    Should I go over to the "Bat Cave" and load it up with pics of Julie Newmar in her Catwoman suit, Doc? Nothing would make me happier! Because she's a stone cold fox!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by greenwitch View Post
    My ma took me to see this in the theater. Great movie. She sure is pretty. Congrats to the winners!
    Thanks, darling dumpling eater!