Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MEN: Describe the PERFECT EXPERIENCE!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

MEN: Describe the PERFECT EXPERIENCE!

What does a perfect experience with a provider look like? :) Details, details, details please!!!!!

She is insatiable, and at midnight she turns into a pizza and a 6-pack

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Just like the date I had today! One of my favorites.

She was on time. Dressed beautifully. Great mood. Smiles, hugs and kisses. Friendly conversation. Delicious bbbj and hj. Daty, K9, Cowgirl, and miss until I busted (that alone is unusual). Afterward, snuggles and more delightful conversation.

The ultimate GFE. Perfect!
    Last edited by Lovinglifeinaustin; 04-12-2019 at 05:28 PM.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    i like when she is welcoming and friendly

good attitude

not under influence of drugs or alcohol during encounter

freshly showered and nicely dressed (for me it shows she cares and put time getting ready to make it good experience)

a clean incall (no beer cans or dirty laundry and clothes everywhere and bed is made not all messy due to client she may had before me)

good iop during our sessions with moans and alot of dirty talk
    (not mechanical a turn off)

lastly which some providers forget is providing offering a shower, clean wetwipes or towel after session is done.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    She is insatiable, and at midnight she turns into a pizza and a 6-pack
    Lol !!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx210boi View Post

good attitude

freshly showered and nicely dressed (for me it shows she cares and put time getting ready to make it good experience)

a clean incall (no beer cans or dirty laundry and clothes everywhere and bed is made not all messy due to client she may had before me)

lastly which some providers forget is providing offering a shower, clean wetwipes or towel after session is done.
    What he said. Someone who seems to be really happy to see you and continues with that throughout the session. Someone who has some ideas about what they want to do to you, but will also take some direction. You don't have to be real, but you need to be able to fake it well enough so I can't tell that you are (I'm a guy, I'm easy to fool).

Hmmm, a perfect experience....

Ok, but remember, you asked.

A toy box full of Nerf basketballs, baseballs, footballs.

A good mix of cucumbers, squash (to include butternut) and eggplant.

Toys designed for deep, serious conversation.

A headboard and footboard that can handle restraints without squeeking like Rosanne Barr singing the national anthem.

An imagination that realizes peanut butter isn’t just for toast or sandwiches.

Having a banana split means not having to leave the kitchen or bedroom.

Knowing that eating pussy or sucking dick still fits into a vegan lifestyle.

There you go - my version of the perfect experience. I will let you imagination fill in the details.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    There you go - my version of the perfect experience. I will let you imagination fill in the details.
    I’ve always said - watch out for the quiet ones.

Verified Hobbyist BCD BruceWayneTNA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx210boi View Post

good attitude

I echo this gentleman’s remarks...

Registered Male (Not Verified) DJinSATX's Avatar
    I've only had 2 experiences, one bad and one good. The bad was literally there to do the job with no interest in me and only conversation was about how bad her life was. The good made sure to make me feel like I was in control of the whole situation and made me feel like a man. I know it's a job and we are your "hobbists" but it's part of the job to act/be interested in us. Both of these companions said they were gfe but only the second that actually cared and had really attempted to ask what I liked and needed was a true gfe.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Fortunately, for me, there never has been a PERFECT experience!

In my hobbying career, many, many great experiences, and, of course, many, many less experiences, and, fortunately, not too many really bad experiences.

Some regretful experiences.

A few WTFWIT (WTF was I thinking!) experiences, and, way more than I like to admit WOT&M (waste of time & money) experiences.

Here's my thinking about "perfection."

I will definitely know it when I have it, and, likely after the next few experiences, be forced to quit the hobby because "if that was the very best and nothing later on can ever achieve perfection, why keep trying?"

That said, "good" experiences, "great" experiences, "wonderful" experiences, "marvelous" experiences and "memorable" experiences are certainly noteworthy and help extend my hobbying career.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Life is too short

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    I’ve always said - watch out for the quiet ones.

to live mediocre...

Doubles, triples, four piles would be quite fun if the wallet could sustain it and I salute your ability to entertain us with your adventures.

I have had one double with SA Angel that had all of the bells and whistles I could ever hope for and not sure if I could ever exceed that experience.

One on one time with the majority of our ladies is basically the same menu just served at a different restaurant. Meh.

With the length of time I now go between ‘trysts’ it really takes an indication of a provider’s imagination for me to make initial contact.

Then there is the ‘time’ aspect. With the normal session length of 1 hr @ $$$, a multi-hour travel experience is way beyond my budget, but necessary due to physiological issues.

So, I sit back and wait until I catch wind of my ‘White Whale’.

Now if you know of a UTR with an curious, adventurous disposition and she has time to explore something less mundane, please send me an PM.

It’s been a very long dry spell.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The 2014 orgies with SG, A, and Paris minus the fee. Unbelievable experience

Quote Originally Posted by 69_texmex View Post
    The 2014 orgies with SG, A, and Paris minus the fee. Unbelievable experience
    I missed out on those due to scheduling. But the orgy last Fall put together by LikkiNikki was pretty close to perfect!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have yet to take the dive into the hobby, but I think doubles with two petite girls dressed to impress who are into each other just as much as me. Meeting up early evening, going out to dinner and a club, And then spending the night. Breakfast in the morning and then a off to bed. Kind of like the perfect date, but with two.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast