Thread: I'm back in the saddle again!!

I went into P10 tonight around 845p and it was pretty dead. Not many customers, a fair amount of entertainers, and most of them 7 or above. I sat in my usual spot in the back corner next to the Champagne Room area - above the couch dancing area - I lovingly call it my shutdown corner. I saw my favorite waitress, Anna - been trying to get with her for a while now. She is resistant, but slowly coming around - it's all about the chase with me. Ordered up some drinks and spotted this hot little new waitress - Teeter - and flagged her over. I ordered a round of shots for all three of us - the partying was to commence. I cannot say enough about Anna and how beautiful she is - Monk and other Russian aficionados would appreciate her beauty and demeanor. Teeter is a cute little Hispanic chick that has a very nice set up top and a nice booty. Of course they were both wearing the low-cut halfway-open blouses - yippee!!

Soon after my Goose&Tonic arrived, Yuki, Laura and Genevieve saw me and came to sit with me. They were all smiles as it had been a while since I had seen them, especially Genevieve - a particularly cute hispanic girl with a smoking body and pretty face and a "light-up-the-room" smile. Yuki is probably my favorite, however, which is strange as I don't usually go for implanted girls. But Yuki give a very sensual dance, and she really enjoys herself.

I had to step out to make a call and was gone from the club for about 20 minutes, and when I came, the girls had dispersed. A cute spinner-type caught my eye, and i asked her to come join me. She was wearing a fishnet top so her perky breasts we encased in mesh, but her small, protruding nipples were clearly visible. And she had a very nice backside also. This girl had a very prudish, and even innocent look to her, but it was clear from her dances that she was a freak. She wore me out and depleted much of my funding. I won't out her as significant activities were pursued, albeit outside the club. Details of this will be shared in the Locker Room for those who have access.

After I had enough of this girl, Yuki came back over and we continued into the night. Just before close, the other girl came back and asked if she could finish off the night with me - a very lecherous smile appeared on my face as she gave several excellent dances and then I propositioned her for extra-cirricular activities.

Check the Locker Room for the rest of the story.
    http://home2.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3220

I'm back, baby!! :P
    "It was a wedding ring, destined to be lost in a cheap motel, lost in the kitchen sink, or thrown in a wishing well." - Warm Wet Circles, on the album Clutching at Straws by Marillion.

Registered Male (Not Verified) whispers's Avatar
    We end up in the same clubs in different areas on the same days and nights sometimes....

One of these days we need to have a drink or two.

I almost went with Gen last night but a cute blonde caught my eye and I ended up in a different section than you I believe.........

But I know the one you are referring to in the fishnet ...... definitely woth the price of admission....

"The Only Relationship I'm interested in is one based on my Physical and your Financial Needs Darling!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whispers @ Mar 19 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    We end up in the same clubs in different areas on the same days and nights sometimes....

One of these days we need to have a drink or two.

I almost went with Gen last night but a cute blonde caught my eye and I ended up in a different section than you I believe.........

But I know the one you are referring to in the fishnet ...... definitely woth the price of admission....[/b]
    The fishnet girl - yes she was.

Thanks for introducing yourself and buying me a drink tonight. My turn next time, brother.
    "It was a wedding ring, destined to be lost in a cheap motel, lost in the kitchen sink, or thrown in a wishing well." - Warm Wet Circles, on the album Clutching at Straws by Marillion.