Hello gentleman and pervs alike lol...which are my absolute favorite....I'm back in Tyler Texas! I've missed home so much while working for the past three years in Galveston....just moved back a week ago and am ready to party while making all your erotic fantasies come true. I'm available today and through out the week into the weekend and into this coming week, before I head out in tour, so book while you can 💋 Discounted rates if you book today!!!😁 please visit my profile for my Sexy pictures I'm guaranteed to not disappoint by any means!!! I'm willing to travel to you or can provide a place for us. The sooner you book the better. I also adore my gentleman caller and am never in a rush to get our time together over. I do everything except greek unless you get me going and who knows the sky's the limit. Once you contact me we can go through specifics.I look forward to hearing from you! With all my sexy love appeal... for immediate response pm me and I will give you my cell number so it's easier and more time expediature. I'm ready when you are! I offer hour visits, two hour visits and extended amount of times which will all be discussed when we speak. Xoxo
Love Jezabelle13 💋💋💋💋 I've toys and can full fill all your widest dreams xoxo 💋
Eccie.net....Jezabelle13