Thread: Sexy Italian California goddess ready to play since just moving back to Tyler

Cool Sexy Italian California goddess ready to play since just moving back to Tyler

Hi Ladies and gentlemen just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new on oh2 and just moved back to the tyler area after being in Houston /Galveston for the past three years. I'm available immediately and ready to excite you in all types of ways!!! I can't wait to hear from you. I'm also in eccie.net you're more than welcome to look me up under the same handle to see my encounters and reviews, which are very detailed lol. I do plan on making tour dates coming up soon...so please keep looking for that as I will travel to Galveston, Houston, Shreveport, Austin and San Antonio. Soon I'll expand into the California and Colorado areas along with some other places towards the easy coast as I'm a gypsy at heart. For an immediate response please pm me and I'll give you my number so we can go from there. Or if your am eccie member my number is there and feel free to text for an immediate response. I will be updating this site along with pictures today and throughout the next few days. Thank you so much in advance for your warm welcome your appreciated. Please see profile for pics as I'm having a difficult time adding then to this post well well worth it!
    💋Jezabelle13 💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome to Tyler and OH2 Jezabelle. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion MsFijiWater's Avatar
    Welcome to OH2 sexy!
    AVAILABLE ONLY FOR INCALL AND OUTCALL IN AUSTIN, TEXAS.

ODESSA DE LA GARZA ON ONLY FANS!

NO REVIEWS

NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES AS INTRODUCTIONS.

Phone: (830)-542-8521