Phone or Pager: PM
    Email Address: alisha_1972@yahoo.com
    URL / Website: http://www.justalisha.com/main.html
    City: San Antonio
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: NE San Antonio
    Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, XOXO, Lots of DFK, Lots of BBBJ, DT, Lots of DATY, DATO, 69, Breast Worship, Digits, CG, RCG to the max, Asian CG, K9, MISH, BBBJ/HJ, CIM, OMG!
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hour - went a little over
    Fee: $$.5
    Total Paid: $$.8 (my choice)
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?: No
    Was the Description you were given accurate?: Yes but looks even better in person
    Hair Color and Length: Long straight red hair
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and natural
    Smoking Status: You'd never know it
    Where did you hear about this provider?: ASPD, HOME2 and Provider Ad
    Provider`s Body: 5'0", 92 lbs, beautiful smile, pretty face, toned body, shaved kitty and an ass I can't forget.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like?: Happy and bubblely
    Comments: Alisha arrived at my residence late afternoon and I was immediately taken back by her. Of all the ladies I've seen so far she is definitely the type that fits me to a glove. My "dream girl" I guess you could say. She is a true petite, in every sense of the word, 5' tall, 92lbs, 32a-22-32, blue eyes, red hair and a bundle of fire. She has a fun, laid-back personality that immediately put me at ease and let me know I was in for a wonderful time. I opened a bottle of merlot and we went out on the deck to chat and get better acquainted. Needless to say, she had me at "Hello". I was captivated, something that doesn't happen easily with me. The chemistry was there whether I wanted it or not. She lured me into the bedroom and we got undressed, hugged and kissed and fell onto the bed. I was simply awestruck by her, there are no other words for it. I'm a boob guy but those "A" cups came with some awesome nipples I'll never forget and I devoured them while I played with her kitty. I eventually went south for DATY and have to admit it was the best I've ever tasted. It didn't take long for her first bell to ring. She was HOT and I wanted to get her hotter. I worked two fingers into her tight and wet kitty and continued DATY until her second bell rang. We changed up and she gave me an awesome BBBJ. I wanted more! We moved into 69 with her on top and I continued DATY and moved to DATO and her third bell rang. We repositioned with me on top. She sucked my c*ck as I grabbed her ass firmly with both hands and continued DATY until she got her fourth bell. We paused for a minute to enjoy the afterglow. She put on the cover and started with CG. A fifth bell rang. I thought OMG I'm going to wear her out. No way, she's insatiable. She moved into Asian cowgirl and pounded away on me. A sixth bell rang. I wanted to show her a new technique I'd recently learned that is a modified RCG. She assumed the position as I instructed and we went to town. It was an awesome sight watching her ride my c*ck while I spanked her small ass and fingured her starfish. She got 3 more bells in this position. She couldn't get enough! We changed to MISH (not my favorite position) but watching her face and my c*ck going in and out of her sweet kitty as she watched also was justabout all I could endure as her tenth bell rang. OMG, she's hotter than hell and sweat is dripping off of her. We change over to doggie for the main event and I pound away at that cute ass. Eleventh and twelth bells rings loudly. I've never been with anyone that could have this many "O"'s. I'm exhausted. I fall back on the bed and Alisha removes the cover and devours me with a BBBJ to die for as I CIM. I love it, she loves it. Damn, am I dreaming or what? No, not a dream, an unbelievable fanasty come true. A perfect match. I get a warm towel and bath her. She's still sweating. We retreat to the deck to reflect on our time together, have some wine and enjoy each other's company. I'm in heaven but it's time for her to go, past time actually. I ask to see her again. She readily agrees. The fanasty comes to an end and I walk her to her car knowing that maybe, just maybe, I'll have another chance to serve her and be served by her. Did we hit it off? Oh yeah!!! Would I recommed her? Abso-fuking-lutely !!!

Would you recommend this Provider to others?: Absolutely

Well FriendsnFunTX, welcome to the Alisha fan club. That little lady is fun, fun, FUN!!

Nice review. Well done!

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    Did you see her here and here on the same day?

Verified Hobbyist BCD FriendsnFunTX's Avatar
    Geniusman, she is on the Austin board and I'm on the SA board so I posted in both since it's a non-credit review.
    And yes, GJetson I am definitely in the fan club now. Thanks for the kind words.

It's all about the quality.
    Trust yourself.

Well, FriendsnFunTX, your graphic and exhausting review has caused me to pant and sweat like few other reviews have. I am envious not only of your talent but also of your staying power. And as for Alisha, all I can say is: WOW!!! :blink:

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monk Rasputin's Avatar
    It was about a year ago that Alisha moved to Austin and things in central Texas haven’t been the same since.

The last time I saw Alisha, she had been a “virgin” for four or five days. That hungry, horny little energizer bunny rode me hard and put me up wet!

Nice review FFTX!

Monk
    Живи и жить давай другим
    “Live and let live”