Thread: Surgar @bellagio , Friday the 13th part III final chapter.

Review: Friday the thirteenth part three Sugar @Bellagio
    Date: Friday Feb 13th
    Provider: Sugar
    Phone or Pager: no phone right now
    Email Address: ~
    City: Dallas
    Area: NWHY by old Plat II and Whattaburger
    Appointment Type: walk in
    Provider Category: AMP
    Activities: TS, HJ, BBJ, MPCFS, DFK, REAL tittes enjoyment
    Session Length: 30
    Fee: .40
    Total Paid: $.40
    Up selling or tipping issues?: no
    Was the Description you were given accurate?
    Hair Color and Length: straight about to shoulders black
    Race: Yo-ja (korean word for woman)
    Perfume/Fragrance: good
    Smoking Status: unknown
    Where did you hear about this provider? Found at a line up
    Provider's Face and Body: Tall for Korean, average for a western girl . pretty face , attractive maybe a 7 . Body was womanly with REAL C cup breast with just enough hang to let you know they are real not saggy she had some curve to her figure no love handles belly to speak of . Overall nice legs and ass.
    Provider's Attitude: We have fun
    Comments: This was my LAST stop on Friday the thirteenth,.

After wrestling Bai Line ( see Bai ling @Blue start which I recently found out was actually ) and walking out on my AZN college dream girl at moon night ( wow once again I say wtf was I thinking, oh yeah F'ing and DATY) I am still needing some good old fashion boom boom. I decide to go Korean, but after the experience at Moon night I want out of that neighborhood. Not wanting to drive very far I head off to Bellagio. On NWHY .

When I get there I ask if Sue is available. She was some one I met there recently. “No she gone.”
    I ask for a line up and choose a lady with a good looking smile and real breasts. YES!

When we got to the room I tell her half hour and pay the door fee. This visit was a month ago so what I recall is the TS was friendly, the bbj and daty were just what I needed before putting on the cover and switching to CMFS to finish. I also appreciated the DFK through out. I eventually was able to finish what I started about 2 ½ hours and two girls ago withthis hottie. Grand total for the night after visiting three girls was $340 and one average nut. For those of us who can only afford the cheap seats that could easily meant two amps and a CL quickie , three CL versions of GFE , four back page massage rub downs.... you get the picture.

During FS she claimed that she was small and I was too big. She used her thighs and hands to make sure that I was never more than half way in her. Kind of a bummer. She has been arouynd for a while so that was suprising.

Also at the end I asked her name for the first time. She said Sugar,. I told her I heard of alot of good things about her.

She said to come back and she would treat me special while tugging on the tip of my condom. Mmmmmmmm......?

Recommendation ? yes she was a very good time but not being able to go over half way in may mean not going in at all in the future.
    Amp-ernator
    I go to AMPS. That's what I do , that's all that I DO!

All in all Sugar has been quite reliable and I’ve had the pleasure of her good company many times.
    But still she can be YMMV. One time I experienced the same as you, but glad I saw her again - it was worth it.