Thread: 💞💕 Exactly Who & What Your Looking For! 💞💕

Registered Female (Not Verified)

💞💕 Exactly Who & What Your Looking For! 💞💕

Hello Gents!
    This is Nia Sky! I'm new to the Hobby but not new to pleasing and being Pleased. I'm looking for some good reviews and to have a little fun!
    PM me with a couple of references and an appoinment time?! Limited availability..
    Hope to hear from u soon! Mid cities Heb,Arlington, irving,Gp... 183 & 360 area!
    469-227-0594..received_662796634104469.jpgFB_IMG_1518254922656.jpgFB_IMG_1517686752266.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ohh seems like with in 2 mins she texted me telling me one of her clients posted what i said lol wk nowadays.

Btw i nvr said anything negative i just said u sent me pics of 2 different girls. I dont need to slander anybody this is just a cute little hobby i do for kicks and giggles

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Members new and established are reminded that sharing hidden content is forbidden and a violation of core guidelines subject to penalties.

However, all participants should ALSO note that the Welcome Wagon is an introductory section and not a review, discussion, or speculation area. Some comments are more appropriate for other forums, please. Thanks.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Welcome to the wickedry, Nia! Please read the informational threads stickied at the top of the WW to become familiar with H2 guidelines and the verification process. Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-06-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    How can someone who never saw me. Say im fake?
    And some people actually believe it?! Lmao. Shame on you! Im 100% real & you'll see!����

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Nia. You look great!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nia Sky View Post
    How can someone who never saw me. Say im fake?
    And some people actually believe it?! Lmao. Shame on you! Im 100% real & you'll see!����

1st off i nvr said u were fake.
    I said u 2 sent me pics of 2 different people
    One pic has a girl with a tattoo on her chest.
    I told u to send a pic of u with a pinky on ur nipple which u did
    But on that pic the girl had no tattoo on her chest. So unless u got lighter skin and had laser tattoo removal how do u expect me to believe the photos are of the same girl? I explained this to u and u flipped out on me and even told me the tattoo was body jewelry????
    Ur new and u gave me unrealistic answers.

Again i nvr called u fake but u did send me pics of 2 different girls.
    Thats all i stated. But why didnt u just have ur clients who clearly dont know how to keep private tags private vouch for u.

Anyways welcome to ourhome2
    Stay safe and most of all keep a cool head.
    People tend to act recklessly when they are upset.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    thanks Noober

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    just want to add some intel ... saw the pics in this ad & of course wanted to see her ... i mean she's fucking hot ... texted her & requested a pic ... she sent this ...

69068526-0F73-489F-A72C-953BE8AC638B.jpg

... clearly NOT her ... asked her wtf is wrong w/her? ... her response was "yall are dum" ... ok

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Companion should contact admin about identity and access issues, please. Thread closed until then. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-01-2019 at 05:59 AM.