Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Have You Heard?

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Have you heard implementing emotionally derived policies and the practice of identity politics is detrimental to critical thinking and rational problem-solving to societal challenges? There may not be sufficient evidence to support the notion that 45 himself colluded directly with Russia. However, there is sufficient evidence to support the claim that members of 45's campaign and administration were less than honest about their contact with Russian officials. Collusion may not be a crime but lies of omission to the FBI and on security clearance applications are. This is some one could argue a competent leader should have known. While I concede that 45 may be resilient and a marketing genius he is not an effective strategic leader. Moreover, "evidence" was uncovered in part by American counter-intelligece agencies in ongoing surveillance of common known Russian spies when individuals were unmasked and reconciled against sworn statements and security clearance applications rather than spying on the Trump campaign. In case you have not yet heard, 45's administration holds the winning record by a wide margin for highest personnel turnover rate, most unfilled critical vacancies and most criminal convictions of any administration in recent history. To point out these key performance indicators is not indicative of hate for 45 or his administration but rather statement of verifiable facts. Facts that cannot be effectively refuted by attempting to spin and shift blame from 45's lack of knowledge and leadership skills to the Democratic political party, President Obama, Secretary Clinton, Secretary Clinton's emails or the FISA Court. While 45 may have done some good things in office to date he has done far more harm than good in the long run. Last of all, the long run is all about competent strategic leadership, long range planning and continuity of operations. All of which are missing in 45's ethically challenged administration.
    Last edited by Westley; 05-07-2019 at 05:06 AM.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Alien This IS NOW BIG TIME!

NEVER POKE the BEAR...It's Time to LAWYER UP.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 05-15-2019 at 10:28 AM.

Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Lol! I do not consider FOX to be a reliable news source. On the other hand, FOX is very entertaining. It is common knowledge that the source of the FBI Russia investigation was spying. Russian spies under routine and ongoing American counter-intelligence survillience met with members of the 45's campaign and administration. Members of 45's campaign and administration were subsequently unmasked and found to have at the very least committed a lie of omission if not treason. That is how members of 45's campaign and administration were painted on America's spy radar. It did not help that member's of 45's campaign and administration were less than honest about meeting with Russian officials who are known Russian spies on statements to the FBI and on security clearance applications. Its not too late for 45, his VP and other members of his administration tainted by the Russian investigation to do the right thing and resign.
    Last edited by Westley; 05-16-2019 at 12:47 AM.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Retired Site "Guide"
    It's not too late to come to the realization that the whole thing was a hoax and a set-up either. And, that FOX seems to be the only news source that wasn't part of the entire scheme to overthrow a duly elected President.

The only major resignations (and firings) to come out of this have already occurred. All that's left are the indictments and imprisonments that will be delivered by US Attorney (Special Prosecutor) John Durham. IG Horowitz should get that ball rolling next month with his report on FISA Court abuse. New evidence is being declassified daily. As far as I know FOX is the only one reporting it. There are a lot of nervous deep-staters.

Things are not looking too good for team Obama. Trust me.

Anyway you look at this administration it is an global embarrassment. I would not call Fox's parroting 45's thousands of easily refuteable lies news reporting. The fact that any sucessful indictments or convictions resulted from the Mueller Russia investigation should raise large red flags instead of being leveraged as identity politics to normalize the unethical behaviors of 45's administration. I could be mistaken but no key intelligence policy nominees from the Obama administration are serving a prison sentence. More likely than not the ones nervous are the NRA, politicians and high office holders with links to known Russian spies and money laundering banks rather than any members of President Obama's administration. 45's attempts to discredit Mueller is probable to be just another useless diversion and waste of taxpayers money. Taxpayer money that could be better spend creating incentives to increase domestic production or protecting female reproductive rights as well as decriminalization of abortions and sex work.
    Last edited by Westley; 05-16-2019 at 05:31 AM.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    I could be mistaken but no key intelligence policy nominees from the Obama administration are serving a prison sentence.
    Not yet. Patience...

The only ones trying to discredit Mueller are the ones trying to re-do his investigation. They've already been told to go pound sand. That case is closed.

Don't like it? Impeach. I dare you. See how far that gets you.

There are bigger fish to fry and fry they will.

I'll wait!

Bons Temps Rouler!

Lightbulb History is NEVER WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    Todays Empires. Tomorrows Ashes.

The Constitution gives the People the power to scrap it and start again.

Take a guess at which STAGE our society has been in the last fifty years?

Do NOTHING at your OWN peril...
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 05-16-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Atttention Breaking news - must watch now!

Dr. EVIL GETS FIRED from TRUMP's Cabinet

Atttention TRUMP ORDERS ASSAULT on ENEMY FORCES....

BREAKING NEWS FROM the PERSIAN GULF...OH2 EXCLUSIVE!

Alien TRUMP MAKES HIS CASE - "You Can't Go Down two TRACKS"

TRUMP MAKES HIS CASE - "THE CRIME WAS COMMITTED on the OTHER SIDE"
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 05-22-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Lightbulb SCHUMER MAKES HIS CASE - "He is NOT allowing ANYTHING to GET OUT and come FORWARD"

SCHUMER MAKES HIS CASE - "We went to the White House in total GOOD FAITH"
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 05-23-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Lightbulb SEE where TRUMP learned the "ART OF POLITICS"

BATTLE of the BILLIONAIRES - OH2 EXCLUSIVE!

Thumbs up All Hail CAESAR - DICTATOR for LIFE!

SPQR

Come JOIN the LEGIONS for all roads LEAD to ROME.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 05-25-2019 at 10:19 AM.

Lightbulb 2020 is right around the corner...

Shop me first, shop me last, VOTE FOR ME and I'll KISS YOUR ASS.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 06-03-2019 at 05:42 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2