Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What ever happened to the days when guys.....

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar

What ever happened to the days when guys.....

Dont take this the wrong way by no means. Just a thought I had the other day when realized I forgot to bring a hair tie with me in the middle of pleasing someone down under. I very much enjoy that menu option but its a pain in the butt when your hair kewps getting in your mouth. What ever happened to the old days where it was just a given that if a woman is performing a guy would so kindly gather your hair up and hold it out of the way. It use to turn me on because it was considerate and it can be done so intimately. But it seems like noone even thinks about it anymore.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I will be happy to hold your hair! Seriously!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You’re seeing the wrong clientele. I hold the ladies hair out of the way, how you describe, quite often.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I’m with ya doc. It’s one of my fav moves actually.

Punky- we just need a little time to visit soon!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky BrewsterXXX View Post
    Dont take this the wrong way by no means. Just a thought I had the other day when realized I forgot to bring a hair tie with me in the middle of pleasing someone down under. I very much enjoy that menu option but its a pain in the butt when your hair kewps getting in your mouth. What ever happened to the old days where it was just a given that if a woman is performing a guy would so kindly gather your hair up and hold it out of the way. It use to turn me on because it was considerate and it can be done so intimately. But it seems like noone even thinks about it anymore.
    My sweet gent last nite dod just that....so sexy!!

I use cock rings as hair ties if I can't find one..lol
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

I always would hold a girl's hair just to keep it from obscuring my view of the action on me, lol.
    Last edited by shoogdon; 04-04-2019 at 09:53 PM.

BANNED!
    I always gently hold the ladies hair out of the way and give her encouraging words as she is doing it. Anything else would be ghastly punky....

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    I always gently hold the ladies hair out of the way and give her encouraging words as she is doing it. Anything else would be ghastly punky....
    Awww, that is the nicest thing you ever said. I knew you was nice when a woman has her teeth near your dick

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    PunkyB...
    I always open a door for a lady and I always hold/grab a lady hair when she busy pleasing me..
    Dam..get turn on

Quote Originally Posted by shoogdon View Post
    I always would hold a girl's hair just to keep it from obscuring my view of the action on me, lol.
    +1 on that!
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Always hold hair out of the way....however most I have seen put it up before I have the chance.

BANNED!
    I don't only hold there hair up and whisper sweet nothings their way I also never ask them to deep throat or face fuck them. To me that is not being kind. I also offer a gentle foot massage depending on toe quality just as a thank you to the ladies for giving me the honor of spending my money.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Gstrings can be used as a hair tie
    lol
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

HOUSTON AVAIL
    APRIL 23rd Flexible
    45N Near Northside Locations?,ask me
    610N/45N & Near

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

I don't only hold there hair up and whisper sweet nothings their way I also never ask them to deep throat or face fuck them. To me that is not being kind. I also offer a gentle >>>>foot massage<<<< depending on toe quality just as a thank you to the ladies for giving me the honor of spending my money.
    GENTLE Foot Massage !!!

I don't only hold there hair up and whisper sweet nothings their way I also never ask them to deep throat or face fuck them. To me that is not being kind. I also offer a gentle foot massage depending on toe quality just as a thank you to the ladies for giving me the honor of spending my money.
    You ever been with the girls that have clits in the back of their throat? Some girls want to do the deep throat and face bang, it gets them off, hello.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast