Phone or Pager: PM or email her
    Email Address: deee_licious4u@yahoo.com
    URL / Website: N/A
    City: San Antonio
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: NW SA close to Medical Center
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent

Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, DATO, CG, Mish, K9, Surfboarding, Straddling my face DATY, Nipple Worship and lots of giggling
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 hour
    Fee: $$$
    Total Paid: $$.5 (SA Social Special)
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate?: Yup, the pics in her ad is her
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Blondish, Redish, Shoulder length
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Could not tell either way
    Where did you hear about this provider?: Her ad got me curious and the SA Social get together nailed it
    Provider`s Body: 5’2”, 128 lbs and the pictures in the ads are her! Oh gawd does she every have a great butt and yummy pink nipples.

What was the Provider's Attitude like?: You like what I’m rubbing...then join me

Comments: This hot little lady got my motor running at the Social while she danced in the cage and wiggled that yumi butt in my face and gave me a sneak peek of the bush on the kitty. Fast forward to the incall...as I drive up and park, I see someone peek out of the door in anticipation of my arrival. As I enter the door Dee is waiting for me behind the door wearing a just a smile and greets me with a kiss, a smile and a giggle.

She lays on the bed and starts playing with herself as I am at the foot of the bed undressing. Clothes finally off, I join her on the bed and we start DFKing and some exploration and just get familiar with each other’s body. She’s hot and she’s horny and I start working my way down from one set of lips to the other. I stop and fondle one breast while I give the other a tongue a lashing and really work that pink responsive nipple, then the other nipple gets the same treatment. All the while she is moaning with the sensation of having my warm tongue swirl around her nipples. I continue licking south as I enjoy tasting Dee’s body stopping at the belly button for a brief moment and finally settle down for some tasty DATY. The pink lips are intoxicating and gets me hard just thinking about what will cum in bit. I make my way back up and we start DFKing again and she says that it’s my turn.

I lean back and watch her take me in and start a BBBJ on an already exited Mr. Happy. I enjoy fondling her breast as she works on me and we finally cover up and she straddles for some CG. She slowly guides me in and leans on to me for some LFKing as she starts to slowly rock on me and it feels great! I could feel her grip on me as she slid on Mr. Happy, pretty soon it felt like she was in her own world and just enjoying herself on me. She varied the speed as she rode me, sort of like getting herself close to an O and then teasing herself down and waiting just for the right moment for that O. All the while she is riding me, I’m fondling and licking her nipples and cupping that lovely little butt of hers. I guess the moment finally cums when she is ready for the O and she sits upright on me and goes hard for the O and gets it! Gawd, I love being treated like a play toy!!

She leans back & lays down and I join her for some more DFKing then another round of DATY and some DATO. I don’t do DATO often but I just can’t resist the temptation of her. We start again with a slow and intimate round of Mish, the close kind where you can feel each other and start a tease of LFK that leads to DFKing. It’s great when you can feel the her legs intertwine with yours and feel her run her hands on your back as the blood starts pumping faster and the pace quickens. Pretty soon I’m up off her going at it hard while she has her legs spread widely apart and I just love it. I don’t want it to end this cause I want to be behind that cute butt so we switch up and position for K9.

I love a cute butt! We start out slow and visual myself disappear in the pink kitty is a little too much too hold back my happy ending, so she slowly lowers herself and lays flat and I have my happy ending in one of my favorite positions full body contact. We clean up and I think it’s the end of the session but we still have about 10 minutes left and it seems she still is ready for some more, unfortunately I’m not. We start chatting and kissing again and she slowly makes her way up onto my face and straddles me for another round of DATY while I reach up and play with her nipples. Gawd she’s a tasty little woman.

Would you recommend this Provider to others?: Oh yeah!

Just an extra with her permission
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

Awesome review buddy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pieguy @ Mar 17 2009, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Awesome review buddy![/b]
    I 2nd that! Nice review. ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Good job, was worth the wait..........sounds like I may have to add her to my "must see" list
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

Found a link to her preferred411 page with some very nice pics: http://www.preferred411.com/sanantonio/deelicious

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (santxshadow @ Mar 17 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Good job, was worth the wait..........sounds like I may have to add her to my "must see" list[/b]
    You won&#39;t regret meeting her!

pieguy and maxx...thanks!
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!