Provider:Selena Adams

Phone or Pager: 512-630-7551

Email:

City:Baton Rouge

State:Louisiana

Area:I10

Iincall or outcall:Incall

Independent, Agency:Agency

Activities:bbbjX2,K9X2,cg,acg,toys,toe play,daty,69,whipped cream,ball licking and sucking,msog,dfk

Length of Session:1.75 Hours

Fee Quoted:$$$$.25

Fee Paid:$$$$.25

Upselling:no

Description Accurate:yes

Hair:black mid back

Race:hispanic

Perfume:light fragrance

Smoking:no

Where did you hear about her?P411

Body:perfect spinner a few tatoos not a distraction for me

Attitude:outgoing and friendly anything goes.

Comments: [the details of your session. remember - in this forum the ladies can read this! Anything you don't want public post as a separate comment in the locker room!]
    Selena is a great young lady with an anything goes attitude. The word no does not cross her lips. She was a welcome change to some of my recent attempt at fornication.
    Recommend: [Yes / No]Yes with a capital Y

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a_tn.jpg   b_tn.jpg   c_tn.jpg   d_tn.jpg  
    "What this world needs is a few more Rednecks"
    The fast coonass!!!

Not that Bodily needs any backup confirmation -- but I too just saw Selina this morning -- and I happily confirm EVERYTHING that he said above. She is a very young and special sweetheart, and SOOOO different from some of the spoiled and self-consumed young pussy we've gotten recently in the Red Stick. Selina was ALL about pleasing me, and no matter what I asked for, her answer was "SURE". Her pictures make her look a little heavy, but she's lost weight since they were taken. As Bodily said above, she's a true spinner, with a super slim waist, the finest little rear end, a very tight little kitty, and beautiful perky little breasts.

Selina is heading south tomorrow, but she may return to BR in April. PLEASE treat her special so she'll return! PM me if you want/need more details...

tb

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodilly @ Mar 17 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Review:Getting Lucky

Date:03/16/2009

Provider:Selena Adams

Phone or Pager: 512-630-7551

Email:

City:Baton Rouge

State:Louisiana

Area:I10

Iincall or outcall:Incall

Independent, Agency:Agency

Activities:bbbjX2,K9X2,cg,acg,toys,toe play,daty,69,whipped cream,ball licking and sucking,msog,dfk

Length of Session:1.75 Hours

Fee Quoted:$$$$.25

Fee Paid:$$$$.25

Upselling:no

Description Accurate:yes

Hair:black mid back

Race:hispanic

Perfume:light fragrance

Smoking:no

Where did you hear about her?P411

Body:perfect spinner a few tatoos not a distraction for me

Attitude:outgoing and friendly anything goes.

Comments: [the details of your session. remember - in this forum the ladies can read this! Anything you don&#39;t want public post as a separate comment in the locker room!]
    Selena is a great young lady with an anything goes attitude. The word no does not cross her lips. She was a welcome change to some of my recent attempt at fornication.
    Recommend: [Yes / No]Yes with a capital Y[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tweetie-bird @ Mar 17 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Not that Bodily needs any backup confirmation -- but I too just saw Selina this morning -- and I happily confirm EVERYTHING that he said above. She is a very young and special sweetheart, and SOOOO different from some of the spoiled and self-consumed young pussy we&#39;ve gotten recently in the Red Stick. Selina was ALL about pleasing me, and no matter what I asked for, her answer was "SURE". Her pictures make her look a little heavy, but she&#39;s lost weight since they were taken. As Bodily said above, she&#39;s a true spinner, with a super slim waist, the finest little rear end, a very tight little kitty, and beautiful perky little breasts.

Selina is heading south tomorrow, but she may return to BR in April. PLEASE treat her special so she&#39;ll return! PM me if you want/need more details...

tb[/b]
    Thanks tweety I didn&#39;t even notice that she looked bigger in the pics. She does have nice little firm ass.
    "What this world needs is a few more Rednecks"
    The fast coonass!!!