Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Violet_shay, Cherri plum, Adorna kisses: The perfect 4some.... Every mans dream

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Violet_shay, Cherri plum, Adorna kisses: The perfect 4some.... Every mans dream

Companion's Handle: Violet_shay, Cherri plum, Adorna kisses
    Date of Visit: 3-30-19
    Preferred Method of Contact: V-pm, C-pm, A-Kissadorna@yahoo.com
    Phone Number: Provided after verification
    Email Address: Cherri - https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....90-Cherri-Plum
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: violet - https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....17-Violet_shay
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DOGGIE-V DOGGIE-C DOGGIE-A BBJ-V DOUBLE BBJ-A&C RCG-V,C,A ,PYRAMID PUSSY STACKED UP, ALIT OF UNNAMEABLE POSITIONS ,TRIPPLE BBJ , CIM, SHOWER.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.5
    Donation: 250 Each
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Long
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: Violet-big boobs & big booty
    Cherri- Big boobs & nice booty
    Adorna- Nice boobs and booty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell yeah
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Of course is this a serious question

Public comments:
    I’m doing this review from a iPhone bear with me lol.

BACK STORY -If I’m going to be honest this was a 4some that I thought would have been harder to put together but all 3 girls are fucking amazing. Started with seeing Cherri a few times and after every time we meet I would tell her we should have a threesome. One day she was like are you going to make it happen or what, lol that put the battery in my back to make it happen. I searched threesomes on OH2 and I came across slayers threesome with violet and fluffy(epic review). Noticed violets fine ass body, and I was sold. PMed Violet and she contacted me right back and said she was down for a double with cherri. I thought to my self I got to some epic shit, two girls is not enough. So I contacted a old friend adorna kisses, and ask would she be down. She responded just let me know the time and place. Scheduled a time with everyone,booked a room,bought some liquor, ..... then it was game time.

Pregame: First person to arrive was Violet, when I answered the door I was amazed how cute she was and how much that ass was poking. After seeing how laid back she was and how damn sexy she was I was already excited. Next Cherri showed up looking sexy as she always is. We started chatting getting to know each other set the mood on who’s the bigger freak.We started drinking ciroc and cranberry while waiting on adorna to come. Once adorna showed up we all was ready for action. While adorna was getting ready in the restroom violet and Cherri started undressing in the room showing off there amazing big boobs. While I was watching them undress I knew this was going to be a epic night to remember.

Action: Before we got into fucking the shit out of each other I wanted to take a epic photo.
    Hope you guys are verified because plenty of photos in private

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-03-2019 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Edited and ROS added at OP request.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midniteluvher's Avatar
    YO! I promise I had the thought of a Cherri Plum x Violet Shay doubles a couple days ago. That thread in coed about who your dream doubles would be got me thinking and then both of them popped up back to back on my snapchat feed later on.

Hats off to you sir

damn!!!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

The Good Shit............................

My brother........................................

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD suckaforlove's Avatar

Dreams come true!

Great review Sir!!! I've seen 2 of the 3. I didn't know Adorna still provided???
    I've been trying to see Violet for months ,but, she asks for my reference/information then don't reply.
    Sometimes, you gotta pay to play....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks Slayer for helping upload the visuals...... I owe you one ... or two... lol

Midnite.... Thanks.... you should make that dream happen

JJ.... After I was like damnnn ....I need some sleep

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There are no words!!!!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Anytime my friend...........

I'll be seeing Violet pretty soon also and will be posting up some visuals myself............

Ljohn........ let's grab drinks soon buddy........ keep up the great reviews.......

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lovely

Well done

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wow

Oh. Em. Gee

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Damn

Ive been looking for Adorna!! Saw her years ago. Will she reply to that email?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    I AM ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY. Is it possible to have a 6-star review?! lol

Excellent, simply excellent review and superb visuals. Adorna had been on my bucket list for YEARS. Good to see she's still around, or maybe only by request. Well done, Ljohn!
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Holy fuck!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Geez Us!!! And you lived to tell the tale??? Oh man you have my attention and respect!! This is a super bad ass review!! Slayer, thanks for your contribution Bro. !!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I am at a loss for words...

That's fucked up!!!

Butt in a 3X good way!!!

...waaaaaaaay more than I can handle...

Thanks for the visuals OP... (of course, more are needed)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast