Thread: With a litlle help form my friends...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My best ever AMP experience, thanks to the wonderfully written guiide here:

http://home2.invisionzone.com/index.php?sh...amp;#entry13149

Monday 3/16 around 4pm stopped in at Passion on Emerald... Passioin is the one in between Jasmine and Blue Star.
    Had 6 girls to chose from, 5 of them blew my mind, had a hard time but picked Annie, and boy was that the right choice.
    Told her I wanted an hour, handed her $60, she had me get undressed and we headed for the shower table. During the shower the more handsy I got the more bold she got. We ran to the room and without a word I placed the $140 on the table and she said to relax and she woudl be right back, 2 minutes later I was in heavean.
    She was maybe 4ft 9 (super spinner). MM C's but perfect with super responsive eraser tips. Super perfect and soft flawless skin, face and body a solid 9 in any bar or college campus!!
    Actvities: BBBJ, CBJ, CG, ASIAN CG, MISH, K9, REST, DFK, MORE CFB, DIGITS, standing MISH, FINALLY BLEW WHILE STANDING FROM BEHIND.... AMAZING
    When all was done, felt like she wasn't ready for me to go, finally I had to get up and get dressed (had an appointment)... super sweet girl, if you are lucky enough to meet her, please let me know what you guys think...

Sounds like you got it right, man. bh1644, please clarify the spa and the ladys' NAME that you saw. I don't know any of the guys that go to Passion, if that it is where you found this little jewel. ???

Thanks for the review.

CSI
    Just having fun

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CSI @ Mar 17 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sounds like you got it right, man. bh1644, please clarify the spa and the ladys&#39; NAME that you saw. I don&#39;t know any of the guys that go to Passion, if that it is where you found this little jewel. ???

Thanks for the review.

CSI[/b]
    I did name her in the review, it was ANNIE...
    And Passion is the middle studio at the 11309 Emerald Street, Dallas, TX 75229 trifecta (actually all the same building) ... Jasmine is on the left, Passion is in the middle, and the Blue Star is on the right, at least when you park in the back like I do....

If for some reason she is not in or you don&#39;t see any one you like, go 20 feet next door to Blue Star and ask for Coffie (not sure about the spelling of the name)... didn&#39;t use her services but she was sweet and beautiful, the flatest stomach I have ever seen in my life....

good luck....

Verified Hobbyist St.Christopher's Avatar
    Thanks MavsFan. That sounds awesome. I was window shopping at those 3 places a few weeks ago and didn&#39;t see anyone that caught my eye. Gonna go back and ask specifically for Annie. Thanks for the heads up.

St. C