Thread: InkedNerdyGirly: She was worth the wait

Verified Hobbyist BCD jasonray2199's Avatar

InkedNerdyGirly: She was worth the wait

Companion's Handle: InkedNerdyGirly
    Date of Visit: March 12th
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm then Text
    Phone Number: 8177170928
    Email Address: Inkednerdygirly18@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....nkedNerdyGirly https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=415119
    City, State: Lake Worth, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CON, FBM, Daty, FIV, HJ, BBBJ, CFS, MIS, CG, RCG, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 34
    Hair Color and Length: Short Blonde
    Smoking Status: Do not know
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She is a sexy as hell MILF for sure 5'2" around 135 lbs, measurements are 38C-26-40, eyes are blue, has her ears, face piercings, has several tattoos I found them very sexy on her, very nice C size MM tits, kitty is bare, and a ass that is out of this world!!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes!!

Public comments:
    We had been messaging and texting for a few months but she was working during the day and I could not get my schedule to line up with her. She had been on my to do list since i joined the site. I see that she posted that she working working late this night and running a special. I replied as soon as I seen the post to insure that I could finally see her on this night. We send text messages back and forth and agree on a 9PM. She text around 8 PM to confirm that we are still good. I tell her hell yeah! She sends me her address and I then I am on my way.
    I get to the Westside of Fort Worth and then to her apartments. I text her to get apartment number and within a few minutes she sends me apt #. It seemed nice and I was not concerned with safety. I park close to her place and go to the door. I knock and she said door was open.
    I walk in the door and lock it behind me. Their we stairs going upstairs as soon as you walk in the door. She has a few cats and I knew that by the sent. I have had a cat so I know their smell. I walk up the stairs and see a massage table. She was in her bedroom getting dressed. She said to undress and get on table. I said hold on can I say hello and chill just for a few minutes.

We start chatting as she is walking the living room wearing some short short cotton shorts, a tight low cut top and I could not believe how hot she really was. I was really impressed with her banging body! I could tell right away that we were going to click. She is a really really cool chick. She is the kind that I go out anywhere with her and we would have a great time. I asked her to let me check her out. She stood in front of me and then turned around and we both agreed that it was time to get this party started.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

jasonray2199,

THANK YOU FOR THE DETAILED REVIEW! SHE TEXTED ME TO CALL HER TODAY & i DID BUT SHE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING A PICKUP TRUCK TRANSACTION AND ASKED IF SHE COULD CALL ME BACK, I SAID SURE... NEVER GOT A CALL BACK FROM HER ?

I GIVE HER BENEFIT OF DOUBT CAUSE SHE MAY HAVE HAD A LOT ON HER PLATE TODAY..... AND SHE WAS BUSY....

REVIEWS LIKE JASONRAY2199's TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR, I ONLY WISH I HAD FULL ACCESS TO ROS SO I COULD GET DETAILS.....

WORTH THE WAIT ? WE SHALL SEE BUT I'M SURE SHE'S ALL THAT & A BAG OF CHIPS.....