Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston Vice Bust Vivians.....

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

Unhappy

I wish the best to all who used Vivian's agency, as well. Possibly some tough times for them and their families ahead.

Just as a consequence of last night's news, this Irish girl has had two cancellations on St. Paddy's Day! Both were new gentlemen who had not seen me before (screened of course, but with little experience in the hobby), and I guess that I can understand their fear with the media focus on the profession presently. I would think that careful independents would be much safer than agencies, if naught else 'cause we don't attract as much attention, but.....

I wonder how this will affect business? Any other ladies want to chime in? Would it be advisable right now for the gentlemen to stick with providers that they had seen before, and vice versa for the ladies?

Anyway, any leprechauns out there interested in my shamrock, I'm available. Sigh. :(

(P.S. -- Jeez, Barrister, why would any provider be that anal retentive with records? You're right. NOBODY should give any lady info about their family. I think it wise, actually, to join P411 or Date Check and just be a number. And yesss, I'm going right now to erase the few stray emails I may have lying around.)

Verified Companion Companion allofamber's Avatar
    This is not surprising at all..of course they are going after the bigger fish...dont you guys remember black Tuesday...by bringing down an agency they bring down 100's of people if not more...which in-turn means more money for the city...

And this is exactly why I only accept references from independents...the risk is always there but it's a whole hell of a lot smaller...

What gets me about this story is they keep repeating "high-price" LOL as if $350 is high price...now Ms. Heidi had some "HIGH-PRICE" ladies not this girl "vivian" or whatever her name is....

BTW O'Mike...dam your avatar you had me slapping my monitor for about a minute until I realised it wasn't real!!! LMAO!!

My fees are for my time and companionship.
    I will NOT answer any questions about services.
    This includes code phrases and acronyms.

I would be curious if any members here get a call from LE, and are willing to post their experience in dealing with the HPD. My first assumption is that they will need you to answer a lot of questions to build a case against you, and most people will not tell them anything. Be careful out there when talking to strangers about your alleged roll in anything.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    [/b]
    BTW O&#39;Mike...dam your avatar you had me slapping my monitor for about a minute until I realised it wasn&#39;t real!!! LMAO!!

Amber I glad you liked it :)

BuckeyeFarmer
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fancyinheels @ Mar 17 2009, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    (P.S. -- Jeez, Barrister, why would any provider be that anal retentive with records? You&#39;re right. NOBODY should give any lady info about their family. I think it wise, actually, to join P411 or Date Check and just be a number. And yesss, I&#39;m going right now to erase the few stray emails I may have lying around.)[/b]
    A very good reason to keep your inbox folder cleaned out.

BuckeyeFarmer
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (allofamber @ Mar 17 2009, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    What gets me about this story is they keep repeating "high-price" LOL as if $350 is high price...now Ms. Heidi had some "HIGH-PRICE" ladies not this girl "vivian" or whatever her name is....[/b]
    I was assumed by that statement, too.

Heidi Fleiss of Houston? Give me a fucking break. Do you really think all the big money people in Houston are spending $300 on their ladies from a place with a website ? I promise you there are well hidden places we will never know about . Sure there may be a few fools but doubt the big money athletes and high profile public figures find their ladies through a website but much more stupid things has happenned on occasion.
    The CC evidence proves you were there at some point or hired their services. Whether it was a rubdown or something illegal is something to be proven before convicted. Embarrassing for them, yes, incriminating, not yet. Even if the girl testifies ,it is her word against the respectable! member of society. What else is she going to say?
    I guess this is 8 months before elections.

BuckeyeFarmer
    My prognostication? This story will run for a couple of months and then Vivian & the hubby will agree to a plea deal and the story will slowly die without any other charges or pleas. Afterall, they got the top fish in Vivian&#39;s operation.

BuckeyeFarmer
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BuckeyeFarmer @ Mar 17 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I was assumed by that statement, too.[/b]
    Oops, I meant to say "I was amused by that statement, too."

Money is taken, spa is busted, headline is made, move on the next spa.
    Do you have any idea how much money it takes to process, serve, and prosecute the big names,allegedly, who will have their own big time lawyers?
    If City has the budget for that, then our fair city is in much better shape than I thought, and all for what? No money comes out of those convictions if any.

More exposure to that would mean losing more conventions and conferences to Las Vegas than we already are.

Verified Hobbyist The Barrister's Avatar
    A short while ago, I posted this comment in the Locker Room. Shortly thereafter, I was asked to post it in the Co-Ed Section.

For those contacted by LE, an ideal response would be "I have no remembrance of anything related to your question and therefore have nothing to say to you at this time. Have a nice day." If LE continues in pressing the matter, then "With all due respect, I have nothing more to say without my attorney being present" would be quite adequate.

And please note - I have little doubt that LE has membership on this interim board. And they are definitely members of P. - some using handles which would be widely recognized by the membership. They have posted threads and have given reviews. And yes, they have participated in sessions. How do I know? My "hobby" is defending those accused of TPC, Section 43 offenses. These allegations are based on first hand knowledge obtained at 1201 Franklin Street. Let&#39;s be careful out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMQYB2Coufg

If you&#39;ve not watched this then DO SO NOW, politely tell LE I need my Lawyer.
    It&#39; all about the Hunt

Excellent video, SPH. One that each of us should watch.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SP Hunter @ Mar 17 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMQYB2Coufg

If you&#39;ve not watched this then DO SO NOW, politely tell LE I need my Lawyer.[/b]

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY! Watch ALL parts of this video. Or the "Don&#39;t talk to Cops" videos pt. 1 and 2:

The full lecture:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

The police "rebuttal":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    If the police talk to just one client that will be one more than I expect them to and I will be totally shocked. I wish everyone would get over it. The police have enough from the under cover work to make the case stick. They are after the money pure and simple. They could care less about calling up 1,500 guys and finding out what happened. The city just wants their share of Viv&#39;s money. I doubt if any of the girls will be charged with anything. The only people who will be like totally depressed will be the undercover guys who for 2 years got to see one of the girls at tax payers expense on a regular basis.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    350 is high priced to alot of hobbyist. I am amazed that attornys and sport figures would pay so little.
    People need to do more than just delete their in basket for email. turn off all logging options. Keep your computer defragmented and then clean it. Trust me on this, I KNOW!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast