Hair Color and Length: brown
    Race: oriental
    Perfume/Fragrance: fresh showered
    Smoking Status: No
    Where did you hear about this provider: old fave
    Provider`s Body: Hideous
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Bizzare/rude
    Comments:

Inspire used to be a reliable joint for a rub/tug. I used to go there last year to visit one of my ATF Tina, but since she left for Focal i hadn't been back. Well today i was in the mood, so i swung by Focal, but it was too busy (always forget to call ahead). So i said F it, i'll try Inspire. The place looked deserted, and if it werent for a 40 something lady out front with D bolt on's i would have split. She came out and waved me in, so i hopped out of my car and headed in. This lady was well built for her age, and her tits looked great in the white see through shirt. I asked for a massage, only 30 mins. (pressed for time). She said 'Great! come on back'. So headed into the first room in the back and got comfy. She returned and covered me with a couple warm towels (which i usually toss aside, but it was chilly in there so i left them on). This is where the nightmare begins.
    So there i am waiting for big tits to come back, when the door opens and surprise! A different lady wanders in wearing some bizarre clothing and her hair pulled back revealing a ghastly face. At first i though, (get out now!), but i said F it, since her tits were poking through her thing blouse and she reasonably thin. Well it was downhill from there. She began pouring oil on her hands and rubbing my back in a bizzare pattern and pretty much just spread oil on my back for 10 mins. This woman does not know the first thing about back rubbing, much less massaging. Then she rubbed oil on my feet for 10 mins. At this point i started to get agitated, so i called her up to the front of the table again. She rubbed more oil on my back but this time i rubbed the back of her legs to let her know i was not interested in any more of the lame foreplay. Well then she said 'you tuhn ovah', so i did, and she removed the towels. So i thought, THIS IS IT finally lets get it overwith. But then she just gets warm towels out of the warmer and begins cleaning me up! She then informs me that the massage is over. I say ' no, not yet' and smile pointing to my schlong. She rolls her eyes, wanders over to the oil bottle and starts rubbing oil all around jr. She finally begins teasing it so i think, oook, she is holding out for a mention of a tip. so i say ' i'll tip you, ok?', but she still acts disinterested and wont look me in the eye. This is when it gets even weirder.
    I play with her tits and realize she just pushed the top of her tits over the bra, giving the impression of no bra. Hey, that's false advertising. Well i waste no time and begin playing with her nipple. THEN, she stops midstroke just as its getting hard and goes over to the table to put on a necklace with asian charms on it. and just stands there.... then she points to the painting on the wall of some young asian girl and says 'shes beautiful. do you have girlfriend? she is your girlfriend...' the painting??? OOOOOkay. anyway, i try to coax her back to the job at hand, but she just says. No, i'm finished. you go back to work now. and walks out.

well i've had enough by this time, so i wipe off the oil myself, and get dressed. just before i am about to leave, she wanders back in with a smile and a bottled water. ' you come back see us ok? the other lady take care of you ok?' i say no thanks, decline the water and burn out of there.

Ah well, can't win'em all i suppose.

That's just plain weird.

Verified Hobbyist BCD LittleSpike's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tikkler33 @ Mar 17 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    That&#39;s just plain weird.[/b]
    That&#39;s not just weird, that&#39;s f##cked up. :angry:
    LS

Not A Dirrty Old Man, But A Sexy Senior Citizen

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Very weird. I stopped going there a while back. Not really worth it for what you get, IF you get anything.

" &#39;shes beautiful. do you have girlfriend? she is your girlfriend."

Dude! I had no idea you dabbled in oils.
    LMAO!
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Chillin&#39; on the porch.

Still Looking Around
    weird.....