Hi,

For those of you that have not read any of reviews concerning my companionship experiences, let me introduce myself.

I’m considered a “Amazon” type of woman instead of a BBW who has a very erotic mixed appearance. I’m a woman that takes great pride in being a very passionate companion that enjoys a nice conversation, respectful and fun men, and most of all, a man that enjoys pleasing a woman because I do enjoy pleasing you!

To be in the company of a man that enjoys stimulating a woman’s sense is an ultimate joy. It really turns me on to have a “Boy Toy” in my presence. I have a wonderful imagination and enjoy living in the moment so each experience is always different. I’m not a mechanical type of person, at all. Time just seems to fly by when I’m enjoying my company so watching the clock is not one of my past times.

If you think I might be a companion you’re interested in spending time with, please respond with a contact number when you request your appointment.

50.....15mins

75.....30mins

100....45mins

125....1hr

Thank You!
Sincerely Wet.....(210) 287-4928...If I can't answer at that moment...please text me! Taking Last Minutes calls this week!