So Idk where to start but....A Gentleman hit me up Saturday night using a young lady that we all know as a reference (Leah The natural red head that worked in the local massage industry) but is also reviewed and such on eccie and other known platforms. So I know the lady on certain social media platform, I reached out to her inquiring about the reference and she started mumbling off the wall things asking to send my location and then continue to tell me that she was snitching everybody out!! Unbeknownst to me she had been arrested just hour before I inquired so she was with LE !! The very next day (sunday) she hit up the guy I originally asked about Suspiciously was saying she would see him cheap and then a sugar daddy she is Associated with was busted last night and then another lady that we are familiar with was also propositioned with illegal activities by leah not even 24 hours after her arrest. MY POINT BEING IS SHE IS TELLING ON US AND SETTING OUR COMMUNITY UP LADIES AND GENTS PLAY SAFE