Thread: Mickey at Hawaii

Mickey at Hawaii (35 and Market Center), about 30 YO, 30 min session, 140, korean, about 5 foot, 105 lbs, nice man made C cups, softest skin ever.

Me and some buds walk in late Friday, march 13, 2009. Mama opens the door and we are greeted at the door by two of the providers in which I immediatly went and grabbed Mickeys hand and told her she was mine.

The room we went to had a bath already in it, but I really wanted a Table shower, but I figured this would work as well. Mickey walked and I was pretty much neaked with a towel on whe she undraped. I am one luck man for grabbing this one. She is so petite and pretty I was immediately aroused. I lay on the bench where she wrapped me and began to give me a nice slow BJ, however I wanted to taste her even more. So I lift her on the bench and lay her down and begin to lick on one of the prettiest smallest pussies I have ever seen or tasted. I give her taint and ass a few licks to, when she tells me she wants me to fuck her. So I put her on all fours and jump on the bench too. Mickey does have a nice tribal tattoo on her lower back which is not distracting at all. I start to give it to her from the back and watch myself in the mirror. Man this was one nice ride. I laid back after a while and she straddles me and then jumps off and starts to jack me off, I tell her I want more of her and do her missionary until I finally explode. We moved over to the bath where she washes me and we talk for a few minutes. I give her a light kiss and then she tell me to wait in the kitchen for my friends.

After few minutes the guys finish up and we all head out. Mickey is the bomb and highly recommend all to go check her out
    Don't worry I'm a professional

She is a good one! I haven't been to an amp in a while and visited a couple of weeks ago and met Mikki. Didn't ask for anyone in particular and quite pleased when mamasan brought her in. She is in the caliber of Happy and can't wait to see her again.

Thanks for the review tex_kracker

I believe Mickey will be my next stop. Hawaii forever!

thank you for posting !

btw my icon is of her WONDERGIRLS! Koreans all the way!
    Amp-ernator
    I go to AMPS. That's what I do , that's all that I DO!