Thread: Kandi Kane New Location - Good Rate

Friday march 14, 2009
    I had just left Hawaii Spa with a great session with Mickey (check other review) but was still horny as hell. It was around 3 am so since I was in the area, 35 and Market Center, I decided to give Kandi Kane a call, 214 723 0317. She said she was available but was not off 35 and Mockingbird. So i headed over that way.

No screening or questions of any sort other that if I was black, seems like a lot of CL and providers now have a dislaimer for AAs. Anyway so I head up to her room where she is in a light blue teddy. Her face is ok, definately mid 40s but the pics on CL are dead on. No questions whatsoever as to what I want or the donation so I put 70 on her night stand and get naked. I lay down and she starts to blow me but I needed to check out her goodies so we 69. Her bush is a little thick and should be shaved down but she was clean and tasty, I flip her over for doggy style and begin to pound on her nice ass. Her ass is very nice for any age. I attempted to push some digits in her ahole but she moved my hand away. I asked her to lay down and pulled her legs way over and start pounding her missionary, she never complained or said to hurry at all. We went at that for awhile more BJ (she had to put a new cover on) more DATY, more dgits, more mish. Finally I blew a good load and she cleaned me with a towel.

Kandi is a nice woman and was willing to do almost anything with me, no greek or digits in the bung hole, but may have with more donation. Not a clock watcher and definately a non rush session.

After a session with Mickey at Hawaii and a session with Kandi Kane I was spent and decided to go home.
    Don't worry I'm a professional

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I seen Kandi this morning and your description is dead on....except she must have read your post since she has shaven recently. She had just a bit of stubble but no bush. Very pleasant lady, non-rushed provider at a great rate! Not GFE but I'm not complaining! I will see her again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tex_kracker @ Mar 16 2009, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Friday march 14, 2009
    I had just left Hawaii Spa with a great session with Mickey (check other review) but was still horny as hell. It was around 3 am so since I was in the area, 35 and Market Center, I decided to give Kandi Kane a call, 214 723 0317. She said she was available but was not off 35 and Mockingbird. So i headed over that way.

No screening or questions of any sort other that if I was black, seems like a lot of CL and providers now have a dislaimer for AAs. Anyway so I head up to her room where she is in a light blue teddy. Her face is ok, definately mid 40s but the pics on CL are dead on. No questions whatsoever as to what I want or the donation so I put 70 on her night stand and get naked. I lay down and she starts to blow me but I needed to check out her goodies so we 69. Her bush is a little thick and should be shaved down but she was clean and tasty, I flip her over for doggy style and begin to pound on her nice ass. Her ass is very nice for any age. I attempted to push some digits in her ahole but she moved my hand away. I asked her to lay down and pulled her legs way over and start pounding her missionary, she never complained or said to hurry at all. We went at that for awhile more BJ (she had to put a new cover on) more DATY, more dgits, more mish. Finally I blew a good load and she cleaned me with a towel.

Kandi is a nice woman and was willing to do almost anything with me, no greek or digits in the bung hole, but may have with more donation. Not a clock watcher and definately a non rush session.

After a session with Mickey at Hawaii and a session with Kandi Kane I was spent and decided to go home.[/b]