Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for a menu. Isn’t this incriminating?

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Asking for a menu. Isn’t this incriminating?

Thoughts?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    No The exchange of money is.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    Some of us ladies don’t like to be asked in text. I honestly don’t like to talk about anything over text except you saying you sent the information we ask for so we can get to booking an appointment. It’s better to ask via pm.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    Some of us ladies don’t like to be asked in text.
    What about being asked in a sext msg.?? What about in a secret code that can only be read through the use of a Cracker Jack, super secret, decryption ring.

Is a PM really safer if the system is broken into by hackers or siezed by rouge, Russian government agents or agents of the ...government where the servers are stored???

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    My suggestion, like some ladies have a menu already posted on their account here on the site. You can always save alot of questions by having one on your page. You know it's and dont's

Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    Some of us ladies don’t like to be asked in text. I honestly don’t like to talk about anything over text except you saying you sent the information we ask for so we can get to booking an appointment. It’s better to ask via pm.
    exactly

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I hate it when you ask about activities and she says, i don't talk about that over the phone. Then you thank her and move one which she replies, sooooo are you scheduling or what!? Which I reply, not at this time and she calls you a time waster and she has blocked you, which is a relief to me.

I also am bugged when I'm asked, are you affiliated with any law enforcement agency. I stopped trying to explain that they don't have to say yes, or else every undercover cop would get his or her brains blown out all the time.

Gentle suggestions, look for her reviews that have details in the fees & ACTIVITIES.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    Gentle suggestions, look for her reviews that have details in the fees & ACTIVITIES.
    *That*
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    I don't think you guys realize that when the new site went down alot changed... Those of us 5jat had menues or or services were ordered to remove or accts would be flagged or worse... Deactivated. Trust me... I'll the tools that we once had that helped us get our info out there to yall' have been stripped away & out lawed!! And me personally always say.. "would probably be easier to just tell me what it is you're looking for then for me to tell you what all I'm willing to do LOL 🤣
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

I use words that can't get me into trouble
    my erotic rub is an explosive release of tension for any man that needs to blow off some tension. I never use regular acronyms that could get me into trouble.
    I won't answer questions like, is that everything? The guy could expect a Greek salad & you don't have that in the refrigerator. I talk as if we are having a dinner engagement. My seduction package has two desserts without an up charge. If the man keeps asking me, is that GFE? I won't answer just in case a cop/informant is trying to record me. A safe guy will listen and get the drift, a cop will keep pushing for answers because they are recording you. I block the guy when he gets specific.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How should I find out if a gal does Greek? Many don't have any reviews that state that, and most don't include it in ads, but many do Greek... and I don't date without it.

Why not screen the client first then discuss menu? Should never give out info before then unless posted on your sig line or website. If his references check out, give rates for time and maybe a list of things you will do or not do that may be accomplished within agreed upon time (ie MSOG for hr apts or longer only; Only apts for 1 hr or more for greek, etc.). Have it ready to be copy and paste. Update as needed. Never talk about activities unless screened though. Works both ways when making sure the provider is legit.
    Last edited by Dr. Grey; 04-02-2019 at 04:12 PM.
    6 OurHome2 Reviews
    121 ECCIE Reviews

"What does not kill you simply makes you, stranger." - The Joker

Verified Hobbyist BCD handygiraffe's Avatar
    I wish you would come to San Antonio! You are hot and beautiful. I drive out that way from time to time and will try to visit you over there... :)
    I am just a simple.... easy going...drama adverse...old Giraffe

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I use words that can't get me into trouble
    my erotic rub is an explosive release of tension for any man that needs to blow off some tension. I never use regular acronyms that could get me into trouble.
    I won't answer questions like, is that everything? The guy could expect a Greek salad & you don't have that in the refrigerator. I talk as if we are having a dinner engagement. My seduction package has two desserts without an up charge. If the man keeps asking me, is that GFE? I won't answer just in case a cop/informant is trying to record me. A safe guy will listen and get the drift, a cop will keep pushing for answers because they are recording you. I block the guy when he gets specific.
    You are so smart! I get this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast