Thread: Penny on CL - fake

Penny on CL:
    http://gulfport.craigslist.org/ers/1076377618.html

FAKE

You can see where the pics were taken from (both ads probably using stolen pics):
    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ers/1076238011.html

I believe the number is one of the numbers Karen is pushing. Similar to other threades currently questioning
    the validity of some ads. There is no question aboutr this one.

Well, I'm not defending anyone here as it's quite obvious that there's no way this girl could be providing services in San Diego and on the MS Coast on the same day unless she either has a starship or a Star Trek transporter.....But, my question here is how do you know that it's not the person who is posting in San Diego that is the fake instead of the one posting in the Gulfport CL ad???.....It's obvious that someone is posting a fake ad because the pics are the same:

Check out the San Diego link for some better pics of those ta-ta's

Cute girl though and it would be nice if she IS here on the Coast taking care of bidness.....Someone should TOFTT and give a call to find out.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

Because the ad in San Diego has much more pictures than the one in Mississippi.

So unless the MS one sent all these pictures to a competitor in SD, I bet the MS agency coppied pictures from
    somewhere else.

And I also believe the one in SD is fake, since there were several ads with the same format - but different girls.

But you are right. I don't know with 100% certainty. This is just my opinion. Everyone can and should make up their
    own mind.

Maybe someone wants to pay $225 for the pleasure of of proving me wrong?

And just for the record, I wasn't trying to stifle your opinion because like I said we all know that someone is posting a fake ad as this girl cannot be in SD and on the MS Coast at the same time.....Perhaps someone will decide to take the plunge and try to schedule with her on the Coast and see what happens.....It appears as though some agency down there has learned their trade from the notorious and infamous Taylor (ask anyone in NOLA who has been around and they can tell you about her)......My guess is that if you call to schedule with this one you'll always find that she's not available but they can send you someone who will take care of you, blah, blah, fucking blah.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !