Thread: Amarillo arguably belongs here

Needless to say, the quality and quantity of my hobbying has taken a hit since the great crash, so I'm trying to think outside the box, in order to get back in the box.

Amarillo is nominally located in West Texas, so it's the West Texas forum that I call home on ASPD. That said, there doesn't seem to be much provider travel north from Lubbock, and most providers are visiting El Paso or Lubbock when they say they're going to West Texas. Maybe they'll stop in Midland/Odessa or Abilene on the way. But Amarillo isn't really on the way for most of these girls.

But... Amarillo *is* on the way for anyone going between Oklahoma City and Albuquerque/Sante Fe (or, for that matter LA and Las Vegas and any point east of me...)

You see where I'm going with this.

Providers of the Southwestern forum, if you're going from OKC to ABQ or vice versa, please drop me a line -- perhaps we can arrange a rendezvous in Amarillo. And it wouldn't hurt to place an ad in the West Texas Forum, for an Amarillo stop on your journey. Break up that 8 hour drive into two 4 hour legs, OK?

Excellent info and advice, D_Fri. I'm sure that the ladies who travel and are going that way would appreciate having another possible stopping point on their routes.
    Preferred411[/url][/list]