<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="color:#000080">With the beginning of what may turn out to be "the" new ASPD… this new review forum we have here, presents a few opportunities to alter the way reviews are "censored"… or not. As is, now… I have seen… in some areas… "BCD" comments being encouraged to be hidden from "public" view. For 90 something percent of all comments made in any particular review… I ask… WHY? The "other" 10% of potential, controversial issues is understandable.

</span>

<span style="color:#000080">I wonder what the advantages are, of BCD comments not being public! In all my years of hobbying… I&#39;ve never met a girl who was too shy or sheltered to be offended by positive, graphic details. Perhaps... if she were to see any criticisms.... maybe... (just maybe) she might make a few adjustments, to insure repeat business. I realize that might be a far fetched hope.... but what penalty is there to suffer from offending a girl who you may not want to see again, anyway? The same applies to an agency girl… if we mean what we say… why hide it? Any negativity posted… if it&#39;s not done in an "asshole-ish" fashion…… might serve to offer some advice to the girls. Any "asshole-ish" (or embellished) comments can be thrown into the 10%.
</span>

<span style="color:#000080">I say… let the level of graphic content define the character of the reviewer to everyone… including the girls… many of the girls "get off" on a guy who&#39;s willing to let it be known, what gets him off! If the girl can&#39;t handle potential criticism… maybe, they&#39;ve chosen the wrong profession.</span>
<span style="color:#000080"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">I guess, what I&#39;m saying, here, is… the more honest the review is… the more valuable it is! I have seen recent reviews, which say " Comments: Details will be done in the locker room" …………… WHY?</span></span>

<span style="color:#000080"><span style="color:#000080"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Whatayathink?

Giz

P.S. - I&#39;ve recently seen the discussion of the possibility of "Hobbyist Reviews". . . . done by Provider/Companions, in another "Home2" forum (N.E. Texas). Whatayathink about THAT?
</span></span></span>

</span>

</FONT>

</FONT>
</FONT></FONT>