Total Paid: $.20M on me
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Broiwn sometimes Blond
    Race: C
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
    Smoking Status: Not @ session, Might later
    Where did you hear about this provider: CL 2yrs ago
    Provider`s Body: Slim,not soinner,slight mommy pouch,A couple of tats,no visibel rings
    What was the Provider&#39;s Attitude like? Hi baby, missed you u miss me, O I see you did
    Comments:
    I have known Holly for a couple of years and when I get the chance I like to see Holly. What you see is what you get .No fake,or put on. Any way I called her up to see if she had any openings and she said would be there in an hour. That one thing I like is on time. We meet down the street and went to the notel and checked in. Holly is honest anf u don&#39;t have to worry about getting riped off. We went into the room and started to LK, She was glad to see me, and litte me was gald to see her , and she could tell. We got on the bed and begain to hug and kiss and she started a BBBJ, Now I tell you she is good, and didn&#39;t take long before I had to pull out or it would be over for me. I Thought that I would give her a little DATY to really set the mood, Holly know what I like and we Enjoy each other. She startes to boil and get a couple of oooos and by then I am ready to roll her over for a little doggie dipe. Now I like this postion well hell, I like them all. but I can work that ass and slap it a couple of times and we are now really getting down. I am hot as a pistol and she is moaning, to the the stroke. I roll her over for some Mish. and really start to long stroke, I am felling like I have a cannon ball lodged in my ballsl and about to explode , after a couple of minute we explode together, and just lay there enjoying the monnet . Dam that was good.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Hell yes and don&#39;t screw it up.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sounds like a fun time. Does she still advertise?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (notroublelover @ Mar 15 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Review: Date: 5-05-09
    Provider: Hollynoone
    Phone or Pager: 8326651707
    Email Address: Hollynoone@yahoo.com
    URL / Website:Na
    City: Houston
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: 610 North
    Appointment Type:
    Provider Category: GFE
    Activities: GFE BBBJ,DOGGIE DATY<MISH LK
    Session Length Scheduled: ! hr
    Fee $.
    Total Paid: $.20M on me
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Broiwn sometimes Blond
    Race: C
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
    Smoking Status: Not @ session, Might later
    Where did you hear about this provider: CL 2yrs ago
    Provider`s Body: Slim,not soinner,slight mommy pouch,A couple of tats,no visibel rings
    What was the Provider&#39;s Attitude like? Hi baby, missed you u miss me, O I see you did
    Comments:
    I have known Holly for a couple of years and when I get the chance I like to see Holly. What you see is what you get .No fake,or put on. Any way I called her up to see if she had any openings and she said would be there in an hour. That one thing I like is on time. We meet down the street and went to the notel and checked in. Holly is honest anf u don&#39;t have to worry about getting riped off. We went into the room and started to LK, She was glad to see me, and litte me was gald to see her , and she could tell. We got on the bed and begain to hug and kiss and she started a BBBJ, Now I tell you she is good, and didn&#39;t take long before I had to pull out or it would be over for me. I Thought that I would give her a little DATY to really set the mood, Holly know what I like and we Enjoy each other. She startes to boil and get a couple of oooos and by then I am ready to roll her over for a little doggie dipe. Now I like this postion well hell, I like them all. but I can work that ass and slap it a couple of times and we are now really getting down. I am hot as a pistol and she is moaning, to the the stroke. I roll her over for some Mish. and really start to long stroke, I am felling like I have a cannon ball lodged in my ballsl and about to explode , after a couple of minute we explode together, and just lay there enjoying the monnet . Dam that was good.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Hell yes and don&#39;t screw it up.[/b]

She does have a web site Off of P411, Try email address,see what u get.