Thread: Absolutely Michelle is absolutely great.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Date: 02/28/2009
    Provider: Michelle
    Phone or Pager: 214-783-6439
    Email Address: Unknow
    URL / Website: http://www.absolutelymichelle.com/
    City: Houston
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: Galleria near Westheimer
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: GFE, BBBJ, DFK, LFK, K9, MISH, MPCFS, Shower
    Session Length Scheduled: 30 min
    Fee: $.5
    Total Paid: $.5
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, shoulder, straight
    Race: caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
    Smoking Status: No
    Where did you hear about this provider: Prior ASPD reviews
    Provider`s Body: She's about 5'1", 120 lbs with B cup breasts, slim waist, with proportional bigger ASS. Overall probably slightly heavier than some older pics on her website but backpage pics accurate. However, the difference is nowhere near bait-and-switch or fraudulent.

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Professional (Initally over phone seems too professional and not very personable. Honestly, if it wasn't for someone else's review, I wouldn't risk a TOFTT due to phone attitude. In person she is somewhat guarded but has become very friendly. The phone cautioness may be due to the biz.)

Comments:
    I've seen Michelle on a few occassions since she got a positive review on another Board. Each time has been damn good. I called her on a Sunday evening to schedule an appt before her daytime special ends. She is a stickler about ending the daytime special at the designated time even for repeat sessions.
    I arrived at the place near her incall location to let her know I'm in the area. Even though this is a repeat session, she still employs the 3 call system. I drive further to the incall and go to her room. She greets me at the door with a hug and kiss. After a little small talk, we quickly undress for action. We both climb in the rack for the hand-to-hand, close body engagement. She proceeds to kiss across my chest working down to my member for some high quality BBBJ. She mixes in some of the best BLS I currently know. Her BBBJ (reason for repeat) combines a little bit of everything. She includes some strong suction at times. She DT's to make the member disapper. She then hits with rapid fire slurps. Her BBBJ technique is good across the spectrum. I hate to stop the orals but we must proceed to MPCFS.
    I start with K9 to view the nice ass. I'm pounding her hard while she buries her face in the pillows. On each stroke her ass jiggles a little. This is fun. We move next to MISH with her legs on my shoulders for additional pounding. I'm going deep and hard. She's grabbing the mattress to brace herself. After a damn good time, I bell. She jumps up to clean me up. We relax on the bed for a few minutes to chat. We both get dressed and we exchange goodbyes as I leave.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    nice review uncle!! you just reminded me that is time for me to go see her again. :D :D
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

BCD- (at ASPD)
    Does she allow mulit-bells?
    "Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck Up's"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noodles @ Mar 15 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nice Review![/b]
    I second that. It&#39;s hammer time.

I saw her a month ago. I was in the middle of writing my review when the ASPD site went down. I hope it&#39;s not too late to write one. Anyway, she has mad skilz. She is a must see if you haven&#39;t.

Registered Male (Not Verified) john353's Avatar
    Interesting.

...meaning that is one scrumptious looking ASS she has there.

Nice review.