Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ORAL SEX

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have been going over, and over it in my mind, and I cant come up with anything I DONT like about oral sex. I think a lot of guys are like me, they enjoy the giving as much as the receiving.

I luv kneeling at the side of a bed, with my lady's ass pulled to the very edge... where she can rest her feet upon my shoulders, lay back and relax. That position also allows my hands to roam the rest of her body... carressing her breasts and pinching her nipples.... all while kissing, sucking, licking.... sometimes fingering as well. Gently resting of teeth up on top of the clitoral hood, while flicking my tongue from underneath, right across the tip of the actual clit.... wrapping lips around all and sucking.... backing off slightly and tracing the tip of my tongue up and down the inner side of the labia minora........... slowly variating thru all the stages..... sometimes lighter and softer...... sometimes a bit more agressive and forceful...... every woman has slightly different preferences. Ahhhhhhh yes..... I luv to give as well as receive!! :)

However..... I also absolutely LUV to be on the receiving end of fabulous, caring blowjobs as well !! 69 ? Well.... mutual paths toward Heaven !!

eXXXcellent thread, TP ..... Your body has me mesmerized.... spellbound.... I m u s t taste!! B)

Daydreaming......

Giz
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

Provider (at aspd)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Mar 19 2009, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I just love when a gal starts to quiver and shake in a 69. Just have to wrap your arms around her to keep up and enjoy the ride.

Give me the Ice Cubes. I will insert with my mouth to help with that swelling. Use to have a gal that would give BJ with crushed ice in her mouth. Oooooooohhhhhhhh I loved it.[/b]
    :wub: Ofshoredrilling,
    BURRRR I love ice cubes & popsicles YUMMIE! I&#39;m not much into icecream just when its all over the body lick off encounters. Crushed ice in mouth niceee :D

:wub: Mr.Giz,
    Your tantalizing in my dreams has left my bed drenched. Your lips I bet are sweet your nectar even sweeter as to taste my wettness on your peter how much I love to be the reciever when the giver is no longer a day dreamer. Counting down the days when I am the giver you all that you can recieve... MEOW!
    XOX Kitten XXX

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Texas Passion @ Apr 7 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    :wub: Ofshoredrilling,
    BURRRR I love ice cubes & popsicles YUMMIE! I&#39;m not much into icecream just when its all over the body lick off encounters. Crushed ice in mouth niceee :D[/b]
    Last time I was in Texas was in 1973 wish I was there now. Use your body as a Champagne glass and play with the ice.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Provider (at aspd)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Apr 8 2009, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Last time I was in Texas was in 1973 wish I was there now. Use your body as a Champagne glass and play with the ice.[/b]
    :) Is that like slow & steady lift & tilt to to very last drop. 1973? Wow baby you been gone way to long.
    You know the song fly me to the moon....ummm. I want to see Niagra falls we have a lot in common....lol
    Saddlen up with the pups & off to cuddle time. ;) I&#39;m getting too silly on here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Texas Passion @ Apr 8 2009, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    :) Is that like slow & steady lift & tilt to to very last drop. 1973? Wow baby you been gone way to long.
    You know the song fly me to the moon....ummm. I want to see Niagra falls we have a lot in common....lol
    Saddlen up with the pups & off to cuddle time. ;) I&#39;m getting too silly on here.[/b]
    Thank you for making my day. Now have to get ready to go to work myself. Now just how am I going to wipe the :) off my face.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Provider (at aspd)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Apr 8 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thank you for making my day. Now have to get ready to go to work myself. Now just how am I going to wipe the :) off my face.[/b]
    Sweety never wipe away a wonderful grin..... As to the same with kisses just rub it in.
    Glad to make your day brighter. Air mail (please go out & catch it about 10pm this evening).....:
    :) Blowing a sweet kiss out to you in the wind. Mother nature is helping craddle the soft whisper held within. :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2