Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ORAL SEX

Provider (at aspd)
    :wub: ORAL SEX is the beginning of a beautiful encounter. Do you hunger for more? Or are you simply satisfied by only giving?

I enjoy giving and receiving. Seems like I can never get enough of a good thing. Can you? :D :wub: :wub:

Sounds like someone is in the mood for amore!!! Oral sex when performed well is exquisate torture and I love every second of it. I like to think I'm pretty good at giving too.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Exclamation

I like to give more than receive.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wont say im good at it, I havent had any complaints but maybe thats just because they dont wanna embarass me, but I will say that I enjoy the hell out of giving it. Something about the taste of a woman makes me crazy. Wonder why that is?

Registered Female (Not Verified) MsPrittiKitti's Avatar
    <span style="font-family:Century Gothic">giving is really satisfying to me...im a little sub. sexually
    when a hard one is my mouth...it makes me cream!
    someone tasting the kitti at the same time or after, is a great bonus!!!</span>

Provider (at aspd)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (packmule4000 @ Mar 15 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sounds like someone is in the mood for amore!!![/b]
    Always in the mood. Some time well deserved break is all that one needs to revive. During this time its nice to cuddle or to refresh in a shower or bath.

Oh yes... I love to taste my nector on the throan of my companion. To lick his belly clean....

Once a gentleman bite the inside of my Puswa Lips...OUCHE! Talk about hungry he was staving & couldn&#39;t take instuctions....DISMISSED!
    I couldn&#39;t have intercourse for a month....thought I was gona go crazy! Not even my little finger!
    I could only enjoy devouring inches with my facial lips....which isn&#39;t bad at all I just have to have it completely (YKWIM) going insane...lol

Thank God for a very special Gentleman that took the well needed time to make love to me. Yes the real pleasure of passion that most do not know or have forgotten exsist. The 1st time in a long time since I have been touched that way. YUMMIE! That&#39;s another story.

RanchHand I do believe it has to do with survivial instinct.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I love giving as much as recieving. It&#39;s funny sometimes...I know as a gent I will be very specific on what I like but most ladies have to be asked over and over what they like. I really enjoy getting them to the biggest "O" that I can...i&#39;m just asking for help in getting them there...and i&#39;ll stay at it as long as they&#39;ll let me!! Now a question for the ladies... How many get real sensitive right after, sensitive enough that you find it real uncomfortable to continue? ... BYD

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    Give, give, give.........DATY is my favorite and I could go an entire session giving than the actual CFS itself. I do get a sore jaw however..........

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What a wonderful post. Thanks TP for starting it. I definatly like to give a little more that recieve. As you know there&#39;s nothing better than a great BBBJ but to softly flick and tenderly kiss the little man in the boat, and to slowly and lightly run your tongue along the sides of her labia and kiss ever so gently, and slowly plunge your tongue in and out her is an art. As previously said, "I&#39;m not saying I&#39;m good but I&#39;ve never had a complaint", I&#39;ve never been told to stop. And when she does finally release that "O" and you feel that warmth of the ever so delectable nectar rush into your mouth and on your lips, there&#39;s nothing better than to know you&#39;ve satidfied her, hell ......gotta go ..... I fell I need to go pleasure myself now just thinking about it. I offer free DATY!! ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Provider (at aspd)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxx @ Mar 18 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I offer free DATY!! ;)[/b]
    :D I got all choked up on that one...lol You should perhaps become a tutor? A good bartering device...strong jaws & tongue are hard to find.

Provider (at aspd)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Big Yak Daddy @ Mar 18 2009, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    ...and i&#39;ll stay at it as long as they&#39;ll let me!! Now a question for the ladies... How many get real sensitive right after, sensitive enough that you find it real uncomfortable to continue? ... BYD[/b]
    Sometimes my clitty is sooo swollen that it is terrible painful. That&#39;s when its time out... lick up the juices of my surrender. Add some ice cubes to reduce swelling & sensation mean while just let me quiver while I enjoy that cock.biggrin.gif wub.gif

I don&#39;t have a numeric answer, but most are extremely sensitive after an O. The head of the clitoris has 8 thousand nerve endings twice that of the head of the penis concentrated on a much smaller area. Nature protects the head by the suspensory ligament pulling it under the clitoral hood just prior to orgasm, but in daty we can still easily get to it :D Ladies please give us a sign, a hand on the head perhaps. Gents, it is the sign of a job well done raise your head and avoid the area for several minutes to allow the rush to wash over her before going for the next one.

sorry for getting on my soap-box... It is a topic for witch i have a lot of passion.

~1tga

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Texas Passion @ Mar 18 2009, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sometimes my clitty is sooo swollen that it is terrible painful. That&#39;s when its time out... lick up the juices of my surrender. Add some ice cubes to reduce swelling & sensation mean while just let me quiver while I enjoy that cock.biggrin.gif wub.gif[/b]

I just love when a gal starts to quiver and shake in a 69. Just have to wrap your arms around her to keep up and enjoy the ride.

Give me the Ice Cubes. I will insert with my mouth to help with that swelling. Use to have a gal that would give BJ with crushed ice in her mouth. Oooooooohhhhhhhh I loved it.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Texas Passion @ Mar 18 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    :D I got all choked up on that one...lol You should perhaps become a tutor? A good bartering device...strong jaws & tongue are hard to find.[/b]
    TP, Lets Barter sometime! I just love giving pleasure to loevly ladies!! ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Provider (at aspd)
    Well we have some very polite Gentlemen in here & MsPrittiKitti. I do appreciate all the feed back.
    I know that is ...I want something done I am not afraid to ask. But sometimes I might not say it loud enough so & have to repeat myself and if a Gentleman need something more than please feel free to ask me & tell me how you like it.
    Merci beaucoup,
    XOX Texas Passion

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast