Date of Visit: 2018/12/07
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-410-7433
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2965340
    City, State: Pflugerville, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Set up a 30 min a appointment. She notes East Indian but not sure as she doesn't look indian and has never been to India.
    Lame half- hearted massage where she kept trying to upsell a fake china made pussy toy... insisting that we try it until I said maybe another time. My logic being why use fake when... after about 10 min, she had me turn over and sat on a dresser away from bed. She started pressing her boobs over her dress and fingered self lighting her bottom. She asked me to relieve myself masturbating while she sat on dresser. After some time, I told her that it is not working for me and she came to the head of the bed and put her legs pressing down my arm to prevent touch... no mutual touch. After some time, i used my other arm for some NE and was able to sneak my arm in but she quickly moved it away.
    After some effort, I was able to get my john to release. She gave me tissues to cleanup.
    I quickly washed in the bathroom and headed out with a mental note to avoid such providers... though it is difficult when trying new ones...neways, hopefully, this review helps others.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 100
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Black, don't remember length
    Smoking Status: Not sure; was not an issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed ...part african
    Companion Description: Cute face, nice rack... curvy figure...
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Below
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO

Public comments:
    Really not much to add... public comments were enough summary and disappointing enough

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    A hard lesson here. Stick with the lovely OH2 ladies for the real deal!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)

East India ?

Are there any real east Indian providers on oh2 or eccie though?

Layla...

There's one by the name Layla who appears to be east indian... though, she's not my type so haven't connected with her.

Registered - not validated

roughly the same experience

1 hour appointment, next to no touch, lot of teasing and some vague mention of registration.
    left before i finished myself, since it became very obvious she had no intention of assisting.

dont waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by tawayprince View Post
    Are there any real east Indian providers on oh2 or eccie though?
    It's strange East Indians are rare in Texas but I have met three in Austin. One off BP, one off SA, and one off P411.

The SA one was interesting because she even had a LinkedIn page and was a solutions architect. Pretty impressive. The P411 provider was the best though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Why are y’all bumping an old review with comments that have nothing to do with Desi??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Steer clear

That Laila is the fuckin pits man. Steer clear. I love a good massage but from now on if thats what I want I go see Sophie at Rose Spa. Cute, consistent, great massage, nice rack. Other girls that offer massage that ive seen are dissapointing at least.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the info.

Kinda weird that the date of the session is shown as Dec of 2018 and the review is posted 3 1/2 months later? I've never seen the review 'description' listed under 'activities' before?

I'm thinking of writing a book/guide on the hobby. Of the main topics for guidance, one key would be to go to reputable sites to seek out reputable girls using a sufficient amount of research to determine the girl is the type with the looks you're seeking, her menu includes what you're seeking and she performs/delivers in the way that you desire - of course at a price that meets your budget. Anything else is a crapshoot and a potential waste of time with many risks...

I must admit that most of my learning experiences have been by "trial and error" after making many mistakes and incurring the loss of much money and time. So, I do understand the Op is on his own "journey" and "learning curve".

A'Man

Yup - all of the true lessons I’ve learned in the hobby have been from mistakes I’ve made. Most were small and essentially annoying, but I’ve made some really, really big ones as well that cost me plenty, and not just in dollars.

We do the best we can based on the info that’s out there, but no amount of research can protect someone from themselves.

Sometimes, you just have to take your lumps and move on. Pain is inevitable in the hobby from time to time, but the pleasure should outweigh the pain in the end.

If that’s not the case, it’s time to find another hobby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

East Indian providers

Do you mind sharing the name or Oh2, ECCIE name of the East India providers that you mentioned in Austin and SA