Thread: Naughty Saturday at Joy of Austin

Verified Hobbyist
    The thread on Joy of Austin sparked my interest. Remembering good times a few years ago, I went back Saturday afternoon. Not many customers and several girls were there. $2. any drink special and $10 dances until 3:00 pm. Tipped the waitress to find me a "hottie", but before her girl arrived I was "taken" for the afternoon. A beautiful girl came over and sat down. She introduced herself, snuggled and shook hands with jr. She did 4 dances that were very hot so I asked for more privacy. She took me to the magic spot and said these would be $20 dances. I agreed to 5, but it took 6. Lots of N & S. Highly recommended. Pm with any questions. Don't want to out the hottie. I will be back, soon.
    Yes, I know for the same amount that I spent, I could have had an indie. Actually had one scheduled and it fell through at the last minute so this was my "plan B". Good to see Joy is back in Austin. lol
    Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't. - Peter Paul Mounds

"Absence makes the hard grow harder," nutinmuch

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    nutinmuch, its great to see someone refer to the TB Handshake.
    Was talking to a dancer at the Social last night and she had never heard of a TBH.
    Back in the sixtys that was the way you were welcomed to a titty bar. And, it use to be considered legal because it is not sexual contact but just a quick package check.
    :P