Thread: Now Accepting New Clients!! Sensational Satisfaction Guaranteed!! ASK ABOUT DUOS

Verified Companion Companion SensationalStacey's Avatar

Now Accepting New Clients!! Sensational Satisfaction Guaranteed!! ASK ABOUT DUOS

🎈🎁A Prize to be Won...

🎀♥️🎶⚘⚘🌹🌹🌹⚘⚘🎶♥️🎀

You'll usually find me catering to the lovely ladies and gentlemen of Dallas-Fort Worth and surrounding areas!! From private dinners to discrete business parties, I’ll be the perfect companion for the day or evening..
    Your place or mine, we will start with a little laughter and light conversation to set the mood, followed by the most intriguing looks and only the most sensual touches ..... from there we will let our imagination run wild, all the while, escaping all of the mental tension from your daily duties! In a crowd of our peers, we will light up the room with smiles and laughter! Alone, the two of us will aspire to new leaps and bounds! Come relax in the hands of the ever so talented, Ms Stacey!

Now offering several different booking options for different times and days!!

ALWAYS OUTCALL READY!!!
    •24/7 w/notice
    •will travel
    •drive my own car!

SHORT NOTICE/EARLY MORNING/LATE EVENINGS
    (Hhr, hr, qv)
    •5am-9pm available at discrete spa location.

WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS/SOME SATURDAYS
    •1pm-6pm limited availability at private residential incall
    (One per day)

EXTENDED VISITS(prebooking recommended)
    •2hrs+
    Anytime, Any Location (hotel suite if private residence isn't available)

Conveniently located in the Richardson/N.Dallas/Plano area. Will travel to any location in DFW by request! Will travel farther for longer terms.

Rates:
    Returning clients may be eligible for a member rewards program, save up to 150 per visit!!! (Inquire for more details! )

160 • 20 min (L2 only) (minimum)
    200 • 30 min
    350 • one hour
    550 • two hours
    1K • 5hrs
    2K. Overnight(up to 24hrs)
    3K Fly Me to You (includes airfare& up to 48hrs or 72 hrs with airfare covered by client)

*Special Request Session Rates vary depending on activities.

All requests are ALWAYS welcomed!
    No judgements zone!

Allow me to help you attain your deepest desires...

Come slip away from reality with the Ever so talented, Ms Stacey!

Other forms of payment accepted:

CC (visa/master)
    PayPal
    Venmo
    Zelle
    (All donations are to be made available or visible prior to start of session)

*Photos are 100% accurate and current!
    **Highly reviewed and respected by the hobby community for exceptional service!

Preferbured411Member ID:P225932
    Follow me on Switter: @SensationalStaceyAllen@switter.at
    Snapchat by request
    Video chat available for small fee
    Text or email (Include specific dates,times,requests and all relevant information pls&thx)
    📞469-327-6769
    Ms.staceyallen88@gmail.com

Pics not loading today? You may request photos or videos, I'd gladly accommodate!!

Yours truly,
    Ms. Stacey
    Attached Images Attached Images