Thread: Inbox/Services/UnVerified Accounts

Thumbs down Inbox/Services/UnVerified Accounts

When I take the time out to list my requirement's for booking/info on my ad's. I am sorry that is what I require. Period. If you don't have everything, effort goes far with me. It appears that we have some folks from the dark side coming over here (unverified accounts) and think that they do not have to comply with the ladies screening requirements!
    Guys from UN-VERIFIED accounts, getting offended because as they ask me do you provide this or that and my response is.. Did you provide me with the screening requests! I do not have to explain myself and I won't. Guys like this make it hard on the others who are legit, not just inboxing to b.s to talk crap online because he is lacking in his personal life !
    I verify everyone. Including BCD gents !! They are always the nicest and easy to verify. Some of the "Un-verified" members are just that.
    Makes you wonder why when they have had the account for months!

Exactly !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    Exactly !!!
    Lol, not only that my signature clearly states SEE MY REVIEWS FOR MENU LOL... But hey, some folks would rather type than read... I guess..

But, but, they are window shopping and can't read when they trying to break the glass