Hey guys its Analeese; a well known and highly reviewed companion based in the DFW area. Time spent with me will have you wanting more. I love my repeat clients...everyone knows the hobby experiences get better each time. Some of you might know me or you've probably read great things about me already...but just in case you haven't, let me tell you a little about me:

I'm a beautiful 33 year old mature and classy woman looking to spoil you! I'm independent , loving, sophisticated and full of that passion you've been searching for in the hobby.

A few words that easily describe my personality: intelligent, friendly, affectionate, sweet, funny and I can even be spontaneous. I also have a genuine personality and I'm very down to earth. You'll love how comfortable I can make you feel when you're with me!

Our time together is very special to me and my true focus is to make you happy and provide an unforgettable time that even I can't forget!

A few things you should know prior to a passionate playful experience with me:

-->If you don't provide screening info or ask about my availability you will be ignored. I will respond once all this info is provided like I've asked for.
-->I WILL NOT ACCEPT short notice appointments. I don't even usually like this with my friends I've seen a dozen times. I always have my hair and makeup done with a sexy outfit and I do this for YOU!
-->Appointments booked via P411 always get priority as long as I get 1hr notice.

I'm also selective in the men I choose to share moments with....i prefer an older gentleman who will appreciate that I'm mature and also seeks to make a great connection.

SCREENING
ABSOLUTEKY NO NEWBIES!
Must have atleast 5 recent written reviews OR active P411 account.
OR
I will accept two recent references from reputable Verified Providers.
I’m not active on eccie anymore but have many many reviews you can read there to make an educated decision if I’m the lady for you

DO NOT TRY TO BYPASS MY SCREENING IT WILL GET YOU IGNORED AND ONLY CAUSE YOU MORE HEADACHE FOR ANY FUN YOU HOPE TO HAVE! SCREENING IS MY #1 PRIORITY AND IT SHOULD BE YOURS TOO ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW WITH THE NATURE OF HOW THIS HOBBY IS.

HOURS AVAILABLE
Last Night here

INCALL RATES
HH/150
HR/250
1.5/300
2HRS/400
3HRS/600

MENU
Basics are covered. My menu is ongoing...as I evolve so do my tastes..see my reviews ..Inquiries are ok as I realize my list is nonspecific at times.

THE NO LIST: SS,BBFS AND GREEK. DON'T ASK OR PRESSURE ME.

**Just a reminder, I will never debate my rates or activities.**

**My playroom has every right to be selective**

So if you've made it this far, wonderful....it only gets better once we meet!