Thread: Ad sections

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ad sections

I am probably using the site wrong but wanted to ask.

So there is Daily Red hot section; daily ads and specials; and weekend forums for posting. Now to me at least the 2 daily sections seem redundant. And I figure a lot of girls do as well since they post in both forums simultaneously quite often. Why not instead of the daily ads and special how about a weekly availability ad section? Just for providers to post their availability for the week. Red hot would still remain for spur of the moment or unknown availability, but for the ones that have a routine schedule or know when and where they will be available for the week to post it all there.

I am the type to plan things out ahead of time typically, and having to go in to ladies profiles to find out if they post there availability in their tag line or about me section isn't the easiest.

Any thoughts? Better use of the ad section another way?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I know I like having the two different sections because maybe my schedule was one way in the morning and then has since changed or opened up now in the evening. So you post in the morning in one section then post late afternoon or evening in the other one. Better exposure, can keep your schedule up and updated in the new post, announce last minute availability if you had cancellations, maybe you have an incall now and you didn't earlier when you originally posted, decided to run specials last minute etc. I know a lot of the girls love having the opportunity to post twice in different sections. Ads get bumped and some days are busier than others so you may be bumped to the second page in a few hours and most guys find something on the first page and dont keep looking. It sure beats the hell out of eccie where you can only post an ad once every 7 days.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    So you post in the morning in one section then post late afternoon or evening in the other one. Better exposure, can keep your schedule up and updated in the new post, announce last minute availability if you had cancellations, maybe you have an incall now and you didn't earlier when you originally posted, decided to run specials last minute etc. I know a lot of the girls love having the opportunity to post twice in different sections.
    BINGO!

Why others don't do it that way is a mystery to me.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    BINGO!

Why others don't do it that way is a mystery to me.
    Yes exactly!

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    I mean maybe you need to message all the ladies your interested in. I’ve noticed a lot of gentlemen don’t follow rules anyways. Like mainly saying they read my ad and then come to ask everything that’s already there. I’ve became a bitch now and won’t respond to any hi’s or hellos. I don’t have time for that childish nonsense.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

^Tell me about it, we can't take them serious with their goofing off mentality. Business is business and I don't contact a High end salon through their website just to say, "Hi" !

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    But I bet you would contact a few salons to ask them their rates for service if something specific wasn't clearly listed on their website. They then would ask if you would like to make an appointment and you were just getting info and shopping around. They aren't going to blacklist you for asking.

Bae, I was SPECIFICALLY talking about time wasters goofing off. I wasn't talking about fees

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wasn't trying to be mean, but that is how some people act. Britttnay_Love you are probably one of the few people on here that maximises this site to the fullest. My thoughts were just to change things in a way for those that don't pay attention. I still feel both those sections are redundant for those ladies who don't pay attention and post simultaneously.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Simultaneous posts are a peeve of mine. I dont think I've ever done it, nor will I. You are correct, it is a waste of resources. I made a whole comment about how to utilize this site to the fullest a few months ago. It. Irks. Me. Got some great feedback and a few ladies got more business and traffic from it too! *Pats ranty self on back* I'm helpful sometimes