Thread: Hello ATX

Registered Male (Not Verified) Thegrouch's Avatar

Hello ATX

Hi,

I’m pretty new to the boards but not the hobby. I will be visiting and looking for suggestions on who would be good to visit during my trip. I would very much like to be verified and enjoy all the site has to offer. I’m taking suggestions from all the experienced members on which ladies are friendly to visitors (willing to do screening of course), who can make it a memorable experience, and can help me become verified. All feedback will be appreciated.

Thank you

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. I suggest you read Fancy's Sticky thread on how to get verified. The link is posted below. I would not worry about ladies who see visitors. I would be looking for ladies who see newbies so you can get yourself verified. Please note: ALL ladies are NOT newbie friendly.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...and-Companions
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE