Thread: Paige.....Worth the wait

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've seen Paige a couple times now & somehow each time is better than the previous one. Scheduling with her can get very hard though. She hasn't been posting ads lately so after seeing a review on her I was glad to know she's still at it. I called her to see how she was doing, was suprised but she picked up right away. She said to let everyone know she's taking appointments.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tkdbf @ Mar 17 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;ve seen Paige a couple times now & somehow each time is better than the previous one. Scheduling with her can get very hard though. She hasn&#39;t been posting ads lately so after seeing a review on her I was glad to know she&#39;s still at it. I called her to see how she was doing, was suprised but she picked up right away. She said to let everyone know she&#39;s taking appointments.[/b]
    What she needs to do is get onboard here and post her own ad with contact info so people will know how to get ahold of her.....This review only gives an email addy and with her known and confirmed scheduling difficulties, it would appear that sending her an email to set something up with her would not result in optimum rewards here.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !