Upselling:

Description Accurate:

Hair: Redish

Race: w

Perfume: smelled great

Smoking: yes but could not tell

Where did you hear about her? been hunting her down for a while

Body: awesome

Attitude: awesome, like i knew her my entire life.

Comments: [the details of your session. remember - in this forum the ladies can read this! Anything you don't want public post as a separate comment in the locker room!] WOW, what a GREAT visit. Massage was awesome as was everything else. GFE to the max.

Recommend: [Yes / No] UH....Hell Yes..

Yea, I've been wanting to tap that one for quite a while!
    BigCats
    Remember to Stay Below the Radar

i saw her again in the french quarter last night,she is always great,but hell to hook up with,the best time to see her is from about 11pm to 3am,she has to commute to the quarter,outcalls only

I have ALWAYS had trouble scheduling her. By the time we got to the room it was about 3am....crazy late, but as I said, well worth the wait. She is/was awesome.

I think it's been well documented about her scheduling difficulties and that it's always easier to contact her late at night vs. earlier during the day.....But everyone that has ever gotten a chance to get with her has always said that she's one helluva good time so if you can put up with the difficulty, then you're supposedly in for a great time.....Wish I could personally verify that, but I've heard it on good authority from those that I trust so go for it.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

I've seen Paige a couple times now & somehow each time is better than the previous one. Scheduling with her can get very hard though. She hasn't been posting ads lately so after seeing a review on her I was glad to know she's still at it. I called her to see how she was doing, was suprised but she picked up right away. She said to let everyone know she's taking appointments.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tkdbf @ Mar 17 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;ve seen Paige a couple times now & somehow each time is better than the previous one. Scheduling with her can get very hard though. She hasn&#39;t been posting ads lately so after seeing a review on her I was glad to know she&#39;s still at it. I called her to see how she was doing, was suprised but she picked up right away. She said to let everyone know she&#39;s taking appointments.[/b]
    What she needs to do is get onboard here and post her own ad with contact info so people will know how to get ahold of her.....This review only gives an email addy and with her known and confirmed scheduling difficulties, it would appear that sending her an email to set something up with her would not result in optimum rewards here.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

the only way to reach her is by cell phone or text,she said her computer got taken from her cell number 504-616-1648

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lowgear @ Mar 19 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    the only way to reach her is by cell phone or text,she said her computer got taken from her cell number 504-616-1648[/b]
    I initially reached her via email....She responded to call her on her cell. When we did not get on the same page originally, she emailed me a few times this weekend... But, no DOUBT, she likes to text...ha.

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jdog @ Mar 19 2009, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I initially reached her via email....She responded to call her on her cell. When we did not get on the same page originally, she emailed me a few times this weekend... But, no DOUBT, she likes to text...ha.[/b]

I have had regular monthly visits with Paige and I have to say it gets better every time. She is fun to be with besides the great service and text is the way to contact her.

I&#39;ve also had regular monthly visits with her. Would have to say its the best you can get.....if you can get a hold of her.