Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

For a little Sunday fun....Everytime I see Fancy’s new avatar, I crack up laughing. Great creative thinking on Fancy’s part. However, I have a non serious issue with it. What is that pooch smoking in that pipe? Also, is it healthy for Ms. Fancy’s pooch to be smoking a pipe? I usually ask that you don’t but PLEASE feel free to speculate here ladies and gentlemen.

Enquiring minds were just wondering.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Be cautious with H2 rules ruminating on what the pooches are smoking. (Selfish wee woofs don't share, so don't ask me!) Trying to control leprechaun chihuahuas is like trying to capture rainbows. The Jameson consumption will probably take out their livers long before their lungs give out, anyway.

Chuckle.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-24-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Verified Companion Companion ladyJ's Avatar
    Hands down very creative! And since it's Sunday and I'm part Irish with a vivid imagination and I'm bored ill give it a go.(no spectualation just my imagination) leprechauns are in the fairy family and known to be small Bodied sneaky and mischievous.. if you are nice to them they will be nice to you... if you are mean they are feisty(and will most likely bite) the above characteristics can also be said about chihuahuas.. so chihuahuas could actually be leprechaun fairies..if that is true, and the Chihuahua in question is of Irish descent, likely it's just chewing on a fairy dog bone made of gold and fairy dust.. similar to a pixie stick...
    But most likely that's all wrong and that's actually the mascot of an Irish pub called leprechauns in Chihuahua Mexico celebrating Saint Patrick's Day in style and drinking Jameson with the fellow patrons

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    WOWZER!!!!! That’s deep J, very, very deep. I must ponder on your post awhile.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I luv Fancys avatar! Her pups rock!!!Attachment 184071

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I luv Fancys avatar! Her pups rock!!!Attachment 184071
    Yes !! I love her pups and pics!!