This is gonna be maybe hilarious or werid at same time.

So I was just crazy horny the other day and I was doing my thing and I started to touch every inch of my pelvis, balls, taint etc. As I was running in the warm coconut oil on myself and just amping myself up, my fingers made it down to my anus. Now just to be fair fingers and tongues have been in there and such. As I started to touch myself super slow and gentle I said fuck it.

I went into my bathroom and grabbed the electric toothbrush I had saved for a moment like this. The toothbrush was still good but just wanted to upgrade so I saved it. It was slim smooth like glass and vibrated to all hell once you put new batteries in it.

So I grabbed the brush end and lathered it with coconut oil. Got into the doggy position and then used my finger for a few mins to warm myself up.

I gently then inserted the toothbrush on high setting.

I don't think I've ever seen so much cum and pre cum before lmao. I stayed in that position and milked myself. I kept jerking as much as I could after I came.

Amazing don't know why I've never done this before.

Went to Amazon and ordered a real toy. Cannot wait to try this session again damn.