"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes." -Marcel Proust

Beautiful Austin local and latina combo interested in adventure and taking charge of my life.Let's hang out at my nice hotel in north austin. Text me for details and pics. Check in isn't until 3pm. I don't see scrubs or anyone who doesn't have their shit together. I accept cash, venmo, and cash app.

My physical attributes of my 27th year old self...include a pretty face, leggy at 5'8, long wavy brown hair, big brown eyes, tan hourglass curves, height and weight proportionate. I love music therefore I love going to concerts and festivals. I love reading. I have a job in my personal life. If i dig you amd we connect i don't mind seeing you on a regular basis.

I will always respond to all my messages unless you assault my inbox with rude pics. I do prefer business and white collared men because they appear to be the least dramatic. If I don't respond than I was beyond buried beneath messages that I could never get to in time.

My number: 512-715-4389 please send only texts.

I'm giving my all 100% to this new adventure in my life. Please text me preferably. Make sure to include who you are (your username and references), let me know if you're verified or not, and don't ask me weird questions about if I'll see you depending on your age or race or if you're a newbie. I'm NOT a racist and all ages are welcome. Older men tend to have more interesting things to talk about anyways and are prone to appreciating my wonderful sense of self. Looks are not important just as long as you have a sweet personality.I'm free starting at 3pm today.

Hit me up if you want to hang out. I'm available to be book today, and the rest of the weekend and work week. If you're a female who's reading this i welcome you to give me your best advice. In no time I'm gonna be one of the favorited girls around here. My sanity and sense of humor is completely fine. Looking forward to hearing from you. Please text me, I do NOT bite. SXSW is over, thank god!