Thread: 140hhr Weeknd Special. Let Me Show You How Much I Appreciate You! Sweet & Seductive

Accept 140hhr Weeknd Special. Let Me Show You How Much I Appreciate You! Sweet & Seductive

Hi boo!
    Come, relax and unwind as I strip your clothes off and give your body the attention it needs. I usually have my long brown hair straight lose, or in perfect curled locks with a nice set of bra and panties, or lingerie & stockings and of course, the heels. Simple & light makeup unless you request otherwise, any kind of choker, cute sparkly earrings and any other body jewelry you would like for me to wear. Perky full B cup tits & a handful of ass to grab! I like to stay in very good hygiene, smelling fresh and clean. I expect you to be the same also (please wash your genitals & ass) I love to have the company of a well mannered gentleman who enjoys my adventurous, openminded personality. I enjoy all kinds of kinks! Send a message and let’s explore.

Located on 45N ��

GFE with a twist of PSE❤️
    BBBJ DATY/DATO MSOG, MPCFS, FACIALS & MORE
    Greek 100 (I can take ANY size)
    FETISHES WELCOME

My ONLY NOs
    ��NO BBFS, CIM��

***Weeknd Special (Sat&Sun)***
    140hhr

✨Rates✨
    ��300 HR
    ��400 90 min
    ��500 2hr
    ��750 3hr

Hope to me meet with you soon,
    Your Sweet Girlfriend Kayla❤️

5437CEFA-20A9-411E-A6E2-8E63D63F3E3E.jpg
    Last edited by Guest 110119-1; 03-23-2019 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Wrong Specials Rate