Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shark bite

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Central North Austin - just past 51st /Mueller

Cool Shark bite

On the news this morning it was reported a boy was bitten on the leg/ foot in the shallow waters of a FL brach. I lived in FL for years and if you knew how many sharks were in the shallow waters there omg you'd never go in. We used to jet ski off a small island and they were everywhere. With the sharks it seems to be a game of luck. The ocean's their home afterall. Our only defense really is shark fishing...Shark steak is delicious. I wouldn't eat mark cuban though.
    TEXT to schedule 737-241-7341, mention Oh2.

**** May also PM on oh2 or EMAIL message to schedule
    becca-scarlet76@protonmail.com ***

NEW ### 737-241-7341 NEW ##

xoxoxoxo. Becca

"Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them. – Voltaire

Cancellations must be made 8hrs prior to scheduled appt time. Fees range from 80-100 and must be remitted via cash.app. thanks. 🦋

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Good thing you are in Austin. I haven’t heard of any shark attacks in Barton Springs or Lady Bird Lake.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    what ever you do, do not google the candiru fish.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    what ever you do, do not google the candiru fish.
    Saw that on a nature special a while back. AAAAAAAAAGH!

Verified Companion Companion
    That’s so cool but scary as hell also
    I have family in FL for the most part they had gator issues (there is a small body of water not to far from the back of their house)
    But even more of a issue with iguana’s and small lizards....

Quote Originally Posted by BeccaScarlet76 View Post
    On the news this morning it was reported a boy was bitten on the leg/ foot in the shallow waters of a FL brach. I lived in FL for years and if you knew how many sharks were in the shallow waters there omg you'd never go in. We used to jet ski off a small island and they were everywhere. With the sharks it seems to be a game of luck. The ocean's their home afterall. Our only defense really is shark fishing...Shark steak is delicious. I wouldn't eat mark cuban though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Why do you feel we need to 'defend' against sharks? They are a critical part of the ocean, and humans already kill too many.

If you're too scared of a fish, stay out. Leave the ocean to those of us who aren't scared of the 1- 10,000,000+ chance of a shark biting you. I've been diving for years, and one of the coolest things is seeing sharks.

Don't eat sharks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasHobbyist37 View Post
    Don't eat sharks.
    Why not?

Shark steaks are delicious. Why should we favor sharks over tuna? Salmon? Trout?

Someone once suggested that if we didn’t want a specific species to go extinct, that we should start eating them. They might be right. Who knows? If humans weren’t so fond of hamburgers, cattle might have gone extinct years ago.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

She says, shark steak is delicious. Never tried it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ever find a profitable way to farm sharks? Eating species has contributed more to destroying them than saving them- for all cases.

Sharks are right next to being endangered- and their population collapse is having a very negative effect on the ocean. They don't breed fast, and are not very prolific when they do. Bluefin Tuna are the same way. Salmon and Trout are different- but are still controlled. Your post is full of ignorance of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasHobbyist37 View Post
    Ever find a profitable way to farm sharks? Eating species has contributed more to destroying them than saving them- for all cases.

Sharks are right next to being endangered- and their population collapse is having a very negative effect on the ocean. They don't breed fast, and are not very prolific when they do. Bluefin Tuna are the same way. Salmon and Trout are different- but are still controlled. Your post is full of ignorance of the issue.
    Thanks for educating me asshole.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I like sharks, and think them fascinating from a biological/evolutionary perspective.

I've sat among the audiences captivated and scared silly by their frequent fictional cinematic appearances. I try not to think of "Jaws" and "The Meg" and "Sharktopus" and "Sharknado" (see the photo in my album, grin) and "Deep Blue Sea" too much when swimming off the beach, chuckle. I know the stats are in my favor, still...
    I'd prefer they not eat ME, but hey, their ocean, I figure, and I'm trespassing.

Amazing even with their genetic diversity that sharks have withstood multiple extinction events that wiped out numerous species, and sad to think they are endangered now. Alas, so are many other over-fished, over-hunted, over-polluted, over-whatever critters.

For good or bad, humans are the greatest omnivores and most dangerous consumers on the planet.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-28-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Shark steak not looking so good right now but a meat Inspector still does her job.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Thanks for educating me asshole.
    Respect goes a long way here. Disrespect will earn you infractions.

Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Respect goes a long way here. Disrespect will earn you infractions.
    My apologies to the GOOD denizens of Hobbyville. I will shower respect all over those who deserve it. But not to those who disrespect others.

As smart as I think I am, I am amazed every day at what I don’t know. I am ignorant on a lot of subjects. We all are. But it’s extremely rude to call someone else ignorant.

Back on topic.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You're welcome. The fact is that you are ignorant on the issue. Don't be upset and whiny that I told you you need to learn about it.

It is absolutely not rude to call someone ignorant when they are ignorant. It's simply a fact. I didn't say you were ignorant overall, just on the issue; "lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing." That's the literal definition of ignorant. You lack both knowledge and awareness of this issue.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast