Thread: Sleepless Nights are Made for Fun, Right?

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar

Sleepless Nights are Made for Fun, Right?

(Right. ... Right?Tell me I'm right, here.)

Ah, that freshly popped "New Experience" cherry smell. I like the aftertaste of it almost more than a dripping cock I've just cum on -
    Almost being the key and operative word, here, mind you. I have yet to find a better alternative. When I do, I wanna make it into perfume < 3

I can't sleep. It must be a day of the week that end with "y".
    Gentlemen, I know many of you go to bed like normal human beings, but for those of you late night owls who toss and turn and moan and throw your sheets off the bed: I want nothing more than for you to come to do those things here. Only, I'll help with the moaning part, I pinky promise < 3

Come tire me out? Make me focus on you in that sweet moment, and only you and your pleasure? Please. I'm aching, and not just from another restless night.

[B]Availble now until 6:45 AM!!! Offering qv's, hh, hr, hr and 1/2, and 2 hr options! I respectfully ask that you keep in mind I do not do bareback - excepting bb-bj's. Offer Greek, Oral (both with condom, bb, and OWOTC), GFE and Limited GFE, Very Fetish Friendly, LK and DFK <3

Oh! And my digits are: (360) 492-2072

o0rxnc.jpg
    Last edited by NaomiJoy; 03-23-2019 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Adding Phone #