Companion's Handle: RedheadDreamsicle
Date of Visit: Mid march.
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone/text.
Phone Number: 682-400-0652
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=447450
City, State: Joshua, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall.
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes.
Activities: Anything and everything.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour.
Donation: 300.00
Approximate age of Companion: Early 20's
Hair Color and Length: Red tied up in 2 pig tails.
Smoking Status: I couldnt tell .
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian.
Companion Description: Spot on to her showcase. Fair skin read head, nice ass and tits, some ink, healthy girl, not a spinner but sexy curvy body. Absolutely no complaints.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes.

Public comments:
I had stumbled across this little red heads showcase and kept seeing good reviews popping up. They were pretty juicy reads and this lady sounded like my kind of freak. I made initial contact with her and the setup was a breeze. Little red has a private incall out in the boonies. Her communication was on point and she even had to help me out with finding her once I arrived. Her incall is tucked away, no way I am the only one who couldnt spot her incall from the road. Once I was inside we chatted and had a very nice time together. Time is absolutely not an issue with the dreamsicle. I never overstay my time but she was in no hurry what so ever. The little red head is a freak and showed me a great time. I will definitely be a repeat with her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.