Option #1 Individual or Groups of Three or More!

Are you someone who knows a few others that have extreme Stamina. If so read below:

Rules:

Each individual in a group has to bring 60, which will be used for one round.
The group can't be no lower then three individuals or more then six in one setting unless we have discussed options beforehand.
You have to promise to appear or it changes to 80 per person
An appointment is required! I'm open 8am-9pm
All supplies are provided to save time!

Please be responsible and respectful!
I will respectfully decline any group that appears unfit.
Bring Exact Change or the rest will be considered a gift

--- or ----

Option #2-GFE Experience

This is simply for any client regardless of gender, that frequents Fayetteville occasionally and would like some company!! Great for any occasion including dinner,parties,events or personal downtime! It goes like this:

You can rent me for any occasion or you being the client you can use your blocked time however you wish!! So if your an individual that somehow needs a quick emergency option. I just may be your ticket out! We all have been caught off guard one way or another, pretend I'm a genie for one event, what would you wish for? Maybe you were invited to an outing, but don't want to be the odd one out!

You can definitely upgrade so please ask for more information
Contact me at nine one zero six four four eight five three seven.

80 gives each individual 40 minutes
160 gives you 60 minutes
300 gives you two hours!
Longer Sessions are available within reason!

Option #3-Devour My Flower Contest For Both Genders

This is simply a challenge to all men/women who think they have what it takes to make me scream or leak. The rules are simple: 1. Bring 60 for one try or 80 for unlimited time to enter! 2. Be mentally prepared. 3. If you can make me squirt or orgasm successfully, then you win the same treatment or if you lose you end up with a hand option! You being a contestant your motive should be to win not lose!! I made this advertisement to give the my audience something interesting to read!! If your up to the challenge feel free to enter!!
Available 8am-6pm daily!! If you desire to skip the contest and desire me exclusively it's 150. If you make an appointment and fail to notify me in advance, automatic disqualification!***
You are welcome to audition more than once
*As for me the tips are:
* slow and steady wins the race
* Absolutely no roughness period
* Please don't enter if your not confident
* If you live in Raliegh I'm an hour away!
*i use Pedialyte to remain hydrated keeps a ladies Ph perfect!!
* Not guaranteed to have change please bring exact!
* Lastly if you fail to follow the rules, your automatically disqualified!!

Please mention which number as well as choice of upgrades you would like beforehand!

Otherwise let's get acquainted*^^*
-Respectively Yours NicholleeJ