Thread: ISOs - Are they worth posting?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar

ISOs - Are they worth posting?

I will be traveling to SA early next week. I was thinking about posting an ISO. I noticed that there does not seem to be much activity on that part of your board. So, I was wondering do the ladies read them and respond to them? Do they mostly respond via PM? Do the guys feel like they are a worthwhile posting?

Thanks for your input.
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

I wouldn't take you seriously because you aren't verified yet, that is a real concern. Just saying

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    From just going off the view counts from threads posted, it appears threads are being read, so maybe the ladies do more of a pm respond. Maybe some guys will chime in, and give their experiences..

Good luck OP, and have a safe travels..
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    UH gave you some good advice... schedule with some newbie friendly ladies and get yourself verified.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    Thank you for the advice UH and Doc. I recognize the what you point out for newbies.

For the sake of the conversation, let us forgo the verified status and look at the activity of the ISO board. There may be some verified account hobbyists that wonder the same thing.

When I look at the Dallas board, there appears to be more activity. Granted, there are a few providywho seem to reply to every post. There just seems to more responses in general.

I am new to this hobby and area. So, I am not sure what the differences are between Dallas and SA as far as hobbying.

Thanks for the input!
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I don’t travel much any more, but when I did and felt like playing, I did my research and chose 2-3 women I wanted to see. I’ve never posted an ISO and never will. I prefer to choose my mates, not the other way around. But that’s just me. It’s nice that there are options.

Doc’s and UH’s advice is solid. Do your research, select some newby friendly ladies, and get verified. The world will then be your oyster. Best of luck and happy hobbying.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
    I am new to this hobby and area. So, I am not sure what the differences are between Dallas and SA as far as hobbying.
    One of the biggest differences is in the number of ladies competing for business. With so many more choices in Dallas for a gent to pick from, the ladies there have to be more competitive, part of which is replying quickly to ISO’s. There are only a handful of ladies here who reply publicly to ISO’s. Of those who respond, most will do so with a PM.

I rarely post an ISO, and when I do it is usually as a result of a last-minute cancellation. I don’t have a good track record of success with them. Fortunately, my hobby Rolodex has usually produced good results.

Good advice from the others - start with “newbie friendly” ladies and build your local cred. Have fun and stay safe!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I look at the iso board several times a day. And I am newbie friendly 💋

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Austin has a great response to ISO but i find the replies are better on the other site. San Antonio will usually have the same 3 ladies reply to you. And i don't see those 3.

He is VERIFIED !!! Yay