Thread: LETS HAVE A GREAT FUCKING NIGHT - Fun Friendly Laid Back Entertainment avail til 12am

Verified Companion

LETS HAVE A GREAT FUCKING NIGHT - Fun Friendly Laid Back Entertainment avail til 12am

Fun Friendly Laid Back Entertainment avail only til Midnight. WHO IS READY TO HAVE A GREAT FUCKING NIGHT???!!!

Hello there I am Ginger Bread Girl and I would just love to give you a taste... of my Southern Hospitality and I am actually available right now!

INSTANT AVAILABILITY SHORT NOTICE OK I WANNA MEET LIKE RIGHT NOW

I sure could use a few good men to come on over and keep me company. I am located off of 35 and Valley View Ln in a safe discrete cozy location, and I also can come to you if you prefer. Please feel free to call, text, or private message me and we can hook up NOW! Only available until Midnight never later no exceptions to the rule.

Friday 7pm-Midnight
    Saturday 8pm-Midnight
    Sunday 1pm - 10pm

I have great reviews and they are all 100% true I don't do review specials or specials of any kind. I am the special - visit me once and I guarantee you will be back. I can hardly wait to meet with you

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.