Thread: Visiting Dallas 3/29 - 4/4! New to the Site, don't be scared to say hi

Visiting Dallas 3/29 - 4/4! New to the Site, don't be scared to say hi

Hello Mon Amour!

I'm Monae, the sweetest most seductive ebony spinner that hosted in Dallas until I moved to Miami a while ago and now I'm one of the "Magic City's" favorite adult entertainers. Allow me to familiarize you with the kind of seduction that makes it all worth the while.

My world is thrilling, exciting and fiery HOT; a lady with the persona that lures you into a realm of smiles you’ve only dreamed of. My eyes,fingers, lips and hips effortlessly communicate the language of love and sensuality. I'm yours to behold and explore.

My body is all natural and petite perfect! Standing at 5ft with a handful of perky cups, slim waist, soft round bubble behind and spotless sexy legs. I promise to adore you for however long you have my attention; an hour or a year.

I'll be in Dallas from 3/29 - 4/4. You can pre-book with me, just call or text 954-417-2225
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    What can I say Monae? You’re gorgeous!! Welcome aboard OH2 sweetie.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.